MAJOR Superpi - Survey

Permabanned
superpi3ec.jpg

Need some new RAM to get more overclock as my board wont seem to keep it at 200MHz.

Last edited:
Associate
My Effort

Not too bad but basically a very mild overclock - my ram is spec to 438 and wont go any faster although I have read some stable at 460. I am using XMS3500LL Pro - whats the next step up ?
spr.jpg

Last edited:
Associate
look at the top of the page at mine, ive got the same memory as you, follow those timings and you will see a big increase in performance, also your got an fx57, so copy mine, but put 1.6v though it and a 13x multi and you will nail low 26seconds, if i chance later ill put my fx57 in and show ya what ya should get

Associate
Thanks for the advice - I cant seem to get the multi above 14 even when pushing 1.6v through it. Memory tweaking is still a very black art as far as my knowledge goes but will have a go later :confused:
Cheers

This afternoon I played around but lost my bottle after it took 3 goes to boot back into windows with F2 defaults loaded. Going to leave it be untill my nerve restores itself to prior levels. Would still be interested to see your FX57 results turbotoaster (do you use a divider?)

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom