Malaysian GP 2009 - Race 2/17

Soldato
The Daily Mail claims that 'his withdrawal will also meet with approval in the Hamilton household. Lewis's father and manager, Anthony, finds Dennis prickly and arrogant. They have not seen eye to eye for some time.

How quick they forget the man that paid for practically his whole life.

Prickly and arrogant? How Ironic.

Don't believe everything you read in the Daily Mail...

There's an article on Autosport with Q+A with Martin Whitmarsh that effectively rubbishes the claims made by Daily Mail.

Caporegime
Its 2 races in and im bored of the off track garbage already! Dennis quits to save McLaren, McLaren are cheats, Slow off the mark teams complain, then appeal, then complain about the appeal and threaten to break out of FOTA, blah blah blah blah.... Just shut the hell up and get racing!

At times I wish I was less interested in this sport. Then I could just turn the TV on on a Sunday, watch some cars, then shut off for 2 weeks till the next one, blissfully unaware of the time wasting trash talking and stupidity that goes on between races... Although I could get confused when the results of the race are different come the next one....

Dup

Dup

Soldato
Its 2 races in and im bored of the off track garbage already! Dennis quits to save McLaren, McLaren are cheats, Slow off the mark teams complain, then appeal, then complain about the appeal and threaten to break out of FOTA, blah blah blah blah.... Just shut the hell up and get racing!

At times I wish I was less interested in this sport. Then I could just turn the TV on on a Sunday, watch some cars, then shut off for 2 weeks till the next one, blissfully unaware of the time wasting trash talking and stupidity that goes on between races... Although I could get confused when the results of the race are different come the next one....

I've stopped following the BS now. Just gonna tune in when it matters and enjoy it at face value. I don't care about the rest anymore. I'm happy JB is making the most of it at the moment as I've always been a fan so that's enough to keep my interest. The rule changes have shown some great racing potential so far. Lets hope China results in a full race that's decided on the black stuff.

Caporegime
I've stopped following the BS now. Just gonna tune in when it matters and enjoy it at face value. I don't care about the rest anymore. I'm happy JB is making the most of it at the moment as I've always been a fan so that's enough to keep my interest. The rule changes have shown some great racing potential so far. Lets hope China results in a full race that's decided on the black stuff.

I had a convorsation with my cousins at the weekend. They are die hard Ferrari fans, but they basically summed it up by saying that ignoring the fact that Ferrari are doing badly and there so much BS going on off the track, its 2 of the most enjoyable races to watch that they have seen for years.

I just feel for the casual watcher who must get very confused when they tune in on a Sunday to watch a race, and hear that the results from the race before have changed... :confused:

Ive stopped watching the buildup though. Theres only so many times you can listen to Jake Humphrey, DC and Eddie go on and on about court cases and diffuser battles and 'mentality' and controversy before you get bored.

Soldato
So how do you feel about that then? :p

Proof btw:
Jake Humphrey's blog said:
So, what can we expect this weekend? Well, for a start, a change of personnel. EJ can't make this race so the supremely talented and vastly experienced Mike Gascoyne will take his place (he's a fellow Norwich fan so we'll need to try and track the East Anglian Derby down somewhere in Shanghai... hmmmm, I don't hold out much hope). I think Mike will give us a unique insight into the technical side of the sport and it may be the perfect time given that the diffuser row is set to be decided on Wednesday.
from http://www.bbc.co.uk/blogs/jakehumphrey/2009/04/its_all_up_in_the_air.html

Soldato

Hehe yeah, I personally don't like the guy's conversational skills or discussion at all for that matter, he annoys me.
Already pre season I didn't really think he would be that great and that was confirmed during Australia / Malaysia .. you might have seen some of my comments. :D
Besides, all he ever does is absorb what Coulthard says and rehash into something dumbed down.

Rant over :p - awaiting on Gascoyne Saturday. (or maybe even at practice in 377 minutes time)

Caporegime
eddie jordan always reminds me of snatch, did he grow up on a carvan ***** park?

he always used to look a tramp at the races aswell lol

Back
Top Bottom