Manchester Bombing *** Please remain respectful and refrain from antagonising posts ***

Soldato
Still horrible to think this happened. I feel particularly sad and sorry for the parents of young kids caught up.

I only hope that his sentence will provide a little comfort knowing the person responsible was found. Not that i or most of us would ever forgive or forget.

Bring back hard labour!

Permabanned
He was put into that ADX Florence place

Built due to the murder of a prison co. A fair few terrorists and a couple of double agents doing some crazy years, amongst others.

Pretty frightening prospect if you are to spend the rest of your days there. Something some people should consider rather than advocating the death penalty. Especially with terrorists.

Soldato
Built due to the murder of a prison co. A fair few terrorists and a couple of double agents doing some crazy years, amongst others.

Pretty frightening prospect if you are to spend the rest of your days there. Something some people should consider rather than advocating the death penalty. Especially with terrorists.

Yeah reading about it, place borders on psychological torture. Being put in there potentially sounds like a fate worse than the death penalty so could serve as a real punishment for these worst of the worst cases.

Back
Top Bottom