Marvel Heroes

Yeah you could do that but I had already entered my code on the website, and you can only redeem one. Think its too late now.

I haven't tried but maybe if you use a proxy to visit the site, go through the pages with translation you could grab another hero ? There's no login or register needed so you never know.

You can, but you can only enter one of the codes. So you can go through again with a proxy and get the code for the hero you want, but you can't get more than one hero.

aw I thought it gives you a random hero crate thing ingame, not that the actual website gives you a code for a random hero. I just spammed answers and ended up getting rocket who I already have.

You can answer questions in a certain order to get certain heroes. Shame, coulda gotten Psylocke, been wanting to play her. Was too excited to just clicked 20 different answers and then entered the code.

I was going to say, the code isn't random. The hero you get is based on your answers, and there's also a limited number of codes for each hero. Reddit has a list of the answers for most heroes, as does the SomethingAwful forums (SA membership costs $10, but you also get to join Groot Force, the game's largest Super Group, and even if it's well worth it for access to the huge array of topics on all subjects).

I have Thor at 42, Psylocke 39, Star-Lord 34, Loki 32, Hulk 31, Scarlet Witch 30 and Iron Man 29, with a bunch like invisible woman, juggernaut in their teens :P I really can't decide which to play most! Haha

Yeah I'm like that. Got Iceman and Star-Lord to 25 earlier, Cyclops to 29 through story and have Deadpool at 31 from when I played like a year ago. Might just keep playing Cyclops for the XP synergy anyway.

You play Star-Lord?! I have never seen another. I bought him because I was starting to believe he doesn't exist!

This game is crazily easy to level in as well. Bought Star-Lord at 4ish yesterday, and he was 34 by about 9:30 last night .

I'm giving away a spare Captain America code in the PC Codes giveaways sub-forum if anyone wants it. Only good if you don't have Cap and haven't use a code from the current Russian giveaway promotion.

I'm giving away a spare Captain America code in the PC Codes giveaways sub-forum if anyone wants it. Only good if you don't have Cap and haven't use a code from the current Russian giveaway promotion.

How did you get past the 'tripping for spam bots' in the sign up? tried everything and it keeps saying 'error wrong format'

How did you get past the 'tripping for spam bots' in the sign up? tried everything and it keeps saying 'error wrong format'

There's no sign up necessary. You can just do the survey, and you get a particular hero depending on your answers. You can do it more than once if you change your IP, but you can only use one of these promo codes per account. I've got a code I can't use, and would like for someone else to benefit from it.

There's no sign up necessary. You can just do the survey, and you get a particular hero depending on your answers. You can do it more than once if you change your IP, but you can only use one of these promo codes per account. I've got a code I can't use, and would like for someone else to benefit from it.

Oooh, the codes must have ran out then, I got She-Hulk and there's no code in sight :(

UbpEtUV.png

Where was the code mate? :(

Last edited:
Try going back a few pages and then chose more answers. Make sure you don't have an adblocker turned on.

Tried all that mate, no dice :(

Ah well, She-Hulk genuinely interests me and I didn't even know she was out! Been tunnel visioned on getting Castle through the cosmic prestige, it sucks! and it turns out there are quite a few heroes out I didn't know about! :eek:

don't recommend ever going cosmic btw, it sucks :(

Tried all that mate, no dice :(

There were limited numbers for each hero, and I heard that some of them were running out last night, so they will all go in the end. I think you've been unlucky. As with all these giveaways, word gets around fast and they run out quickly.

Ah well, She-Hulk genuinely interests me and I didn't even know she was out! Been tunnel visioned on getting Castle through the cosmic prestige, it sucks! and it turns out there are quite a few heroes out I didn't know about! :eek:

don't recommend ever going cosmic btw, it sucks :(

Make sure you play on the cosmic prestige weeks for extra XP, that should get you there a bit faster. There's certainly been a lot of new heroes out recently. I think they are averaging one a month.

I've got a couple of dozen heroes, three more I need to get to 60, and I have no intention of prestiging any of them!

There were limited numbers for each hero, and I heard that some of them were running out last night, so they will all go in the end. I think you've been unlucky. As with all these giveaways, word gets around fast and they run out quickly.

Make sure you play on the cosmic prestige weeks for extra XP, that should get you there a bit faster. There's certainly been a lot of new heroes out recently. I think they are averaging one a month.

I've got a couple of dozen heroes, three more I need to get to 60, and I have no intention of prestiging any of them!

Yeah I imagine the codes were lapped up pretty quick, guess I'll just buy her or use splinters and buy a costume, ****ing love shehulk :D

Yeah I think Castle's gonna go on the bench until I save up XP boosts and when there are XP events on, 15 levels in 3 days wtf :o

Prestige to red is well worth it though imo, took me about 4 hours per prestige up to cosmic and got the demonic wolverine and christmas squirrel girl outfits from it. That Wolverine skin is mental good! WTF comic is that from? :D He's like a demon with lava for bones instead of adamantium, it's nuts.

Yeah I think Castle's gonna go on the bench until I save up XP boosts and when there are XP events on, 15 levels in 3 days wtf :o

Prestige to red is well worth it though imo, took me about 4 hours per prestige up to cosmic and got the demonic wolverine and christmas squirrel girl outfits from it. That Wolverine skin is mental good! WTF comic is that from? :D He's like a demon with lava for bones instead of adamantium, it's nuts.

That's Fear Itself. It actually says it on the costume, if you look. Christmas Squirrel Girl is the best costume for Doreen, so don't crush it - it alters the model of your squirrels to have reindeer horns and Rudolph noses, which has the slightly unintended side effect of changing the hit box to make Squirrel Saboteurs more effective at close range.

I have Rocket at cosmic 60. Knowing him inside out and fully whaled up on boosts on the cosmic/Omega crossover weekend, it took me 12 hours to go from 1-60. I'd say "never again", but honestly I'll take ten guys to cosmic 60 for the title at some point. 42 is probably out, though.

Right now movie Avengers excluding Scarlet Witch have the highest XP buff the game has ever seen. If you want to prestige them, with full buffs it should take maybe 30 minutes (an hour for Hawkeye or Widow). Alternately, grind omegas by teleporting to Taskmaster or Hood in cosmics. They're each worth 2-3 Omegas per kill, and a well geared Cap, Hulk and Witch can knock out several kills a minute.

Hows Deadpool looking these days? He was seriously awful last I played, I hope he still is. I mained him and carried pretty much every group, despite them all complaining there was a DP in the party ;)

If he's suddenly a meta capable champion I might have to swap :eek:

Just heard that Gaz is starting preliminary work on DP's 52 review!

iEYlpni.jpg

Back
Top Bottom