Mass Effect Legendary Edition - May 14th

That's weird. I just came here to ask what people's opinions were on the 60/120.

I usually lean toward 60 just because I’m sure I can’t tell the difference between 60/120 and you usually get better graphical fidelity and more consistent frame rates.

I usually lean toward 60 just because I’m sure I can’t tell the difference between 60/120 and you usually get better graphical fidelity and more consistent frame rates.

Yeah I have 120 enabled on settings but I'm more than happy with 60. I'm not sure id notice unless using a mouse.

Not played since yesterday but update over 6gb downloading.

The following are fixes and improvements we’ve made across all platforms in this update.

General

• Fixed the main issue where the launcher would crash or become unresponsive on Xbox Series X when using a wireless headset
    • Known issue: This can still happen if you enable/disable a headset in the launcher. A future fix will resolve this issue.
  • Improved iris shaders for better interaction with light and ambient occlusion
  • Minor calibrations, fixes, and stability improvements
Mass Effect

• Improved terrain textures
  • Fixed an issue where kills for achievements/trophies weren’t tracking correctly
Mass Effect & Mass Effect 2

• Resolved an issue where the character code would sometimes not display in the squad menu
  • Improvements to pre-rendered cutscenes to reduce occasional artifacts
Mass Effect 2

• Improved lighting and shadows in some cinematics
  • Minor visual, rendering, and VFX improvements on some levels
  • Resolved minor text issues with achievements
Mass Effect 3

• Fixed an issue where kills for achievements/trophies weren’t tracking correctly

I better update it then. My X is set to instant on, but it seems to be leaving the game running every time I jump on, so not sure if it’ll updated?

Really enjoying Mass Effect 1. It looks great and runs well on my PS5 :)
Combat seems a lot better than I remember, though the inventory still feels a little wonky and I keep pressing Triangle for menus :(

I’d completely forgotten that the voice actor who plays Carth in KotoR plays Kaiden in ME. I’ve immediately googled to see if I can kill him as I can’t remember if you can get him killed or not. Can’t stand the guy’s voice acting and he always seems to play self-righteous people.

Getting near the end of ME1 now. I just love the final planet you visit. Great atmosphere enhanced by the soundtrack which instils a sense of urgency.

Really enjoying playing these again.

Finished number 1 on insanity difficulty.
Got all the trophies other than archivist, missed the Prothean Codex entry in the prologue.

Started number 2 on insanity, just unlocked Mordin and Archangel.

Is insanity actually hard? I know that may seem like a dumb question but some games hard modes just aren't.

Some make it unbalanced/unfair to make it difficult

Is insanity actually hard? I know that may seem like a dumb question but some games hard modes just aren't.

Some make it unbalanced/unfair to make it difficult

On the whole no. There are a handful of scenarios which can be difficult but as they say, if I can do it, anyone can. :p

I'm not a big fan of sniper rifles (except in Sniper Elite lol) so I don't usually play Infiltrator but going to give that class a whirl in ME2 now to see if makes Horizon easier.

You need to account for the elevator loading times, that probably doubled the play time. :D

Haha, good point. Loading times were pretty long in the original. Should be onto ME2 end of this week - really looking forward to it. Forgot how much I love these games.

I also forgot how much of a bunch of jerks the council are - screw saving them :p

Back
Top Bottom