Mass Idiot Cull In September

Soldato
They haven't kept all the top secret stuff there since before they acknowledged Area 51's existence so they're wasting their time and possibly life, if they actually do this

Soldato
^ just lol oracle.

I'm envisioning this march is going to make big claims about thousands turning up then on the day you're gonna have a dozen hardcore crazies turn up, mutter about "the man" ruining their march then they'll all go home and make a youtube video entitled "10 things trump doesnt want you to know about area 51"

Soldato
And this will prove what exactly, that the American military is testing advanced aircraft prototypes and other spooky **** that needs to be kept secret for security reasons? I thought people already knew that. And besides, all the captured and reverse engineered alien tech is located miles away at Dugway and Dulce.

Caporegime
I have zero clue, but I thought Area 51 was just the testing base for the Blackbird?

Or was that something else. Not a military buff and couldn't really care less what they do in their bases :p Anal probe each other all day for all I care.

Man of Honour
I have zero clue, but I thought Area 51 was just the testing base for the Blackbird?

Or was that something else. Not a military buff and couldn't really care less what they do in their bases :p Anal probe each other all day for all I care.

Area 51 is mostly empty. The known base is at Groom Lake, which is well inside Area 51. Even if they do swarm into Area 51, they've got a long way to go and even if they get there they won't get in without some serious hardware for breaking in. It's not secured by a plywood door and a old Yale latch. You'd need to blow your way in to any serious part of it and that would probably get you shot. My guess as to the result, if it happened at all, would be a bunch of numpties who didn't get anywhere near the actual base before being tear gassed and arrested en masse. It would take a lot of people to arrest so many, but the USA military has a lot of people.

As for what's in the base, my guess is not much. Probably some military aircraft testing, but my guess is that it isn't really the big deal top secret base and that its main purpose is to be a diversion. If you have lots of space and lots of money (as the USA does), a good way to hide a really secret base is to build a super-duper-secret base somewhere else and make sure everyone+dog knows where it is so all the attention is drawn to it while the real secret base quietly goes about its business somewhere else and is listed as something boring. A document storage facility, uniform storage depot, something along those lines. Meanwhile, the super-duper-secret base everyone knows about has wild rumours spread about aliens and who knows what. If the rumours don't start of their own accord, have some agents start them. Since you are spending the money on that base and on lots of very public security, you may as well use it for testing that can't be completely hidden, like flying prototype planes.

But hey, who knows? Maybe Stargate is in there and aliens routinely pop in for tea and biscuits.

Caporegime
Area 51 is mostly empty. The known base is at Groom Lake, which is well inside Area 51. Even if they do swarm into Area 51, they've got a long way to go and even if they get there they won't get in without some serious hardware for breaking in. It's not secured by a plywood door and a old Yale latch. You'd need to blow your way in to any serious part of it and that would probably get you shot. My guess as to the result, if it happened at all, would be a bunch of numpties who didn't get anywhere near the actual base before being tear gassed and arrested en masse. It would take a lot of people to arrest so many, but the USA military has a lot of people.

As for what's in the base, my guess is not much. Probably some military aircraft testing, but my guess is that it isn't really the big deal top secret base and that its main purpose is to be a diversion. If you have lots of space and lots of money (as the USA does), a good way to hide a really secret base is to build a super-duper-secret base somewhere else and make sure everyone+dog knows where it is so all the attention is drawn to it while the real secret base quietly goes about its business somewhere else and is listed as something boring. A document storage facility, uniform storage depot, something along those lines. Meanwhile, the super-duper-secret base everyone knows about has wild rumours spread about aliens and who knows what. If the rumours don't start of their own accord, have some agents start them. Since you are spending the money on that base and on lots of very public security, you may as well use it for testing that can't be completely hidden, like flying prototype planes.

But hey, who knows? Maybe Stargate is in there and aliens routinely pop in for tea and biscuits.
The idea of "secret" military bases/facilities strikes me as a bit fantastical anyhow.

More likely that the top-secret stuff goes on in existing bases that everyone knows about, that are big enough and/or remote enough to make it practically impossible for civvies to be too nosy.

You hardly need a "secret base" to do secret research anyhow. And the difficulty of keeping an entire base secret must be nigh-on impossible. Esp since everyone has high-res imaging satellites these days, and only Google is going to be kind enough to erase US military buildings from their aerial photography.

With the advent of cheap drones I can't see any facility remaining hidden for long. Even without drones you've got civilian aircraft flying around everywhere, and if you suddenly have a no-fly zone where there wasn't one before... I can't see how "secret facilities" are even possible - outside of the perimeter of existing, large military bases, that is.

Soldato
They probably build their most secret bases underground lets be real....

Sorta like in the resident evil film. Some days I day dream and do wonder why kind of crazy stuff the USA + other countries are up too in secret......

Especially when it comes to things like bio weapons, gene editing etc

Soldato
These people are proper morons lol

If they think the US military wont shoot people trying to force their way in to their bases, they are in for a big shock. They arent as restrained as ours.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom