Mass Shooting in Las Vegas

Status
Not open for further replies.
Soldato
Can't understand why people post this sort of thing - along with someone passing wind on tube train then we get pages and pages of speculation on terrorist attack. - There is really nothing we can do.

Odd thing is when our cops fired 10 shot's at man in a car there was nothing said on here -nowt -ziltch -- unless it was deleted and I missed it.

Soldato
Odd thing is when our cops fired 10 shot's at man in a car there was nothing said on here -nowt -ziltch -- unless it was deleted and I missed it.

Slight difference here though.

Man reported to be threatening motorist with handgun gets hard stopped by police and shot dead. Non-police hand gun found at scene.

20 people dead at a festival after gunman opens fire from nearby hotel.

Caporegime
Can't understand why people post this sort of thing - along with someone passing wind on tube train then we get pages and pages of speculation on terrorist attack. - There is really nothing we can do.

You're free to start a thread on that subject, it would certainly be preferable to **** posting in this one.

V_R

V_R

Soldato
There's a suspect name floating about now, local resident. Police are looking for a woman too.

Soldato
"Sheriff Joe Lombardo of the Las Vegas Police department said the shooter was located on the 32nd floor of the Mandalay Bay Hotel on the city's strip"

"Sheriff Joe Lombardo said police are interested in talking to Marilou Danely, an Asian female, who they have not yet located"

I hope they catch her.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom