Masters Golf 2019

Soldato
Who is going to win this?

Rory is in good form and many of the Brits have been playing well.

As for the Yanks, Tiger came close in the WGC, last weekend. Kuchar, Furyk, and Spieth, to name a few have also been playing well.

Then there’s Molinari and Oosthuizen also doing very well.

So who is your choice for taking The Green Jacket?

Associate
On this side I like Kooch. I'd love to see Fowler breakthrough and I won't ever count Spieth out at Augusta National.

On your side don't count Fleetwood out, but I think Rory is the odds on favorite followed by Rose.

Soldato
OP
Apparently, Augusta, suits the likes of Phil Mickelson and Bubba because they’re left handed, so players who play left to right have a better chance of winning.
Me, I’ve had a couple of E/W bets on Kuchar and Leishman.

Soldato
Spieth is clearly out of touch and his issues will be shown up at Augusta's cruel slopes. You can already see it in his first round.

I'd love to see TW win for the nostalgia and the general lift it would give to golf.

Any Brit especially Rory would be great too.

Commissario
Poulter's started well, but I can't see his form carrying on into the weekend. Would be great for him to win it, or Rory!

Caporegime
It struck me whilst watching the highlights - not a single black patron. All white spectators.

Anyway, I'd love it if RICKY or Jason Day win. Those two with Rory are my three to watch. But Rory's too far behind for my liking.

Back
Top Bottom