Matched betting - who's done it and who's good at it? (No Referrals)

Caporegime
They don't know if you lay or not though.

The theory of Mugging is to lose money at the bookie to make it look like that make money from you. However many mug bets tend to be people picking the lowest 'losses'. Inplay stuff is likely more useful.

Soldato
They don't know if you lay or not though.

The theory of Mugging is to lose money at the bookie to make it look like that make money from you. However many mug bets tend to be people picking the lowest 'losses'. Inplay stuff is likely more useful.

Completely agree. But neither the bookies or me thought that Monaco would slam PSG. Just damn unfortunate and fortunate.

Soldato
I've now been banned from offers on bet 365. What a joke, I use them frequently for inplay betting during the season and lose my fair share. Did my first acca last weekend and won it then get this, eurgh.

Soldato
Anyone else feeling the offers are a bit crap at the moment?

I've just signed up to 888 to take on GMM as that seems to have value, and I'm hoping for a decent return on Paddy Power's US Open offer. Aside from that, most offers seem to have very little profit in them, involve a load of work for minimal gain, or have little chance of triggering.

I'm taking the opportunity to read up on Accas and horse racing. My bank isn't really big enough for much of either at present though - I like straight football bets as my ~£600 stretches to a lot of bets.

Last edited:
Soldato
Anyone else feeling the offers are a bit crap at the moment?

I've just signed up to 888 to take on GMM as that seems to have value, and I'm hoping for a decent return on Paddy Power's US Open offer. Aside from that, most offers seem to have very little profit in them, involve a load of work for minimal gain, or have little chance of triggering.

I'm taking the opportunity to read up on Accas and horse racing. My bank isn't really big enough for much of either at present though - I like straight football bets as my ~£600 stretches to a lot of bets.

when I hit a slow patch, I create a new account and hit the welcome offers again. I'm sure you can get hold of a bank card and address from somewhere. There's an easy £1,300 right there!

Soldato
I need to get in to the weekly racing offers. Got sidetracked by other stuff today.

Some cracking offers coming up tomorrow for the England game. Ladbrokes, Betfred and Totesport have some crackers on, plus the Paddy Power refund offer on both England and Ireland. Should be a good day.

Last edited:
Caporegime
I wonder if I have hit my peak. GF lost her bet365 and Coral, and I lost Coral in an extreme way (complete stake restriction, no email - can't place a bet at all). Fortunately a good few sign up offers and companies/reloads that I haven't used. Not giving up at all but things will be a little harder from now on.

Soldato
I lost Coral and Bet365 a while back. So far it hasn't really affected me, I'm still averaging about £500 a month. I'm just being extra careful with my other accounts! Bet365 was a big one to lose though. :(

Soldato
I only have Coral, William Hill, Ladbrokes, Betfair and 888sport left.

Lost Bet365, SkyBet and Paddy Power in the space of a month, that hurt! I need to build my bank up so I can start looking at EW matcher.

Soldato
I've been busy the last few weeks and things have slowed down football wise a bit. Still got sign up offers to complete etc - need to get into it again asap

Back
Top Bottom