Matched betting - who's done it and who's good at it? (No Referrals)

Soldato
Going to give YesBets a go tomorrow. Cancelled my OddsMonkey sub before I went on holiday as it was about to renew and I knew I'd be having a few weeks off. May as well take the opportunity to try a different site.

Anyone want to chuck me a referral?

Caporegime
Been out the game for a few weeks after some big gubbings. Need to sit down and come up with a new strategy (which MB site and which companies to do bread and butter stuff).

Soldato
Done the sign-up. Surprised how different the site is to OM. YB appears to want to manage my money - what I've bet on, how much I've won and lost. My initial impression is that I'll miss the OM forum and the plethora of calculators, but will benefit from having them keep track of my winnings and losses.

Just totally mucked up with tomorrow's Paddy Power offer. Popped £25 down on Stoke at 8.5 before realising those are terrible odds. £7.65 QL(!). Decided the best solution was to Dutch with a B365 deposit bonus, Dafabet sign-up, and some small bets on Smarkets to level out the numbers. QL now £10.92, but across three different promotions that isn't too bad. I'm hopeful that the £25 bet will come through anyway - Stoke are having a terrible season.

Caporegime
Need a sanity check:

RealDeal 20% bonus deposit offer, was offered this via phone and confirmed with email. Basically they will give you a 20% up to £300 for my next deposit, have confirmed the "up to" definitely refers to the bonus and not the deposit. Has anyone else had this? T & Cs don't seem terrible (min odds of 1.6, roll over x5). It seems too good to be true as it could be lost all into the exchange over a week or so.

Soldato
You deposit £1500, they give you a £300 bonus? Minimum odds of 1.6, £9000 rollover requirement?

Seems reasonable enough to me. Ordinary punters would be pretty much guaranteed to come out down on that offer. Wagering requirements are large enough to put off most people who do Matched Betting.

Soldato
I can see where this is going, like pretty much every get rich quick scheme. Once it gets popular, the bookies knuckle down and stop it.

They are gubbing loads of accounts at the minute, even after your first bet to prevent you using the offers.

Soldato
Matched betting has been going many years I've been at it a year and half, whilst I agree gubbings have been more frequent ever since Cheltenham I don't think there will ever be an end to it assuming you can keep hold of some accounts.

Back
Top Bottom