***Max Payne 3***

Caporegime
OP
Finally got this finished. After my initial hatred I quite enjoyed it. Although it made me proper rage on quite a few occasions. I don't think it deserved all the hype though. The story was good but gameplay was repetitive.

That part at the very end of the game is super annoying, no? :p

HERE'S A HUNDRED ENEMIES.

Soldato
Finished it the other day as well, agree the end is a complete pain in the rear, and that was on medium, I have no desire to even attempt it on a harder level :D Very good game though really enjoyed it and felt it kept true to the previous Payne games.

Associate
Anyone had a problem with widescreen on the PS3 version? all my other games work fine, but MP3 sems to be squashed into a 4:3 resolution and i can't seem to figure out why

Soldato
Just playing through this, I've started part 3 and I'm really enjoying it. The story is pretty good and Max is absolutely brilliant, I really feel sorry for him, washed up old soak trying to do good and failing everyone around him. It's an absolutely superb direction to take the game 9 years on.
Yet another Rockstar success.

Soldato
Just finish this today. Found the second half of the game a lot easier than the first. Didn't get raged on any parts near the end, even the last battle I did on my third attempt, all on hard! Going back through now getting collectables and golden guns, only missed a few.

Soldato
Just finished this, Parts of it i found annoying like most but i cant help but feel abit meh about it i enjoyed it but have zero desire to try the mp or sp again on a harder difficulty :(

jpm

jpm

Associate
Finally got round to completing it today to. Only this weekend I've been able to put some decent time into it.

Really enjoyed it all the way through even though it made me rage!!

Gonna focus more on the multiplayer now, really enjoyed the few games I've had.

kdd

kdd

Soldato
Had a great time on mp on this earlier, got several 30+ kill under 10 death TDM games, one match i picked up somebodys RPG and got 3 kills with one rocket!

Back
Top Bottom