US: Mayans M.C. (SoA sequel?) (sept 2018)

Soldato
Would like to see some of the SOAs turn up in cameos or cross-over type themes, just to fill in the blanks as to what happened after the closure of the story.

Soldato
Heads up - The MC's rolled into town last night :o

Thought it was a good first episode, with a few surprise faces. I am confused by one thing in this episode because I thought it was meant to be set AFTER SoA?

Associate
It was. Obvious context aside, it did (briefly) say "8 years earlier" in the corner on a wall

Though I'm disliking the way they are doing that, in the first flashback they put it on a sign so I nearly missed it, on the wall in the second one.

Soldato
OP
Hmm, I perhaps need to see it when again when I am not so distracted then because I saw a character who was meant to be dead. Then again maybe it was a flashback.
If you mean Gemma, that was a flashback as Emily had just told Zeke that she was preggers in prison. She now with a child and going out with the Cartel head honcho.

Liking it so far.

Soldato
OP
Mayans isn't set after SOA its set during SOA theres an overlap
During a recent panel at the ATX Television Festival, Sutter shared a few intriguing details about his new biker show, revealing that the story will be in a "post-Jax Teller world," according to IndieWire. This means that everything that happened throughout the seven seasons of Sons of Anarchy has already taken place.
https://www.bustle.com/p/when-does-...fans-need-to-know-about-the-timeline-11481473

Back
Top Bottom