MCU to "Refocus” and Disney sinking faster than the Titanic (Starwars is dead Marvel is dead)

Soldato
OP
Let’s face facts. Women haven’t got a great record when it comes to large budget action films!!

They normally have to hire a man to help out:D when you leave them to their own devices they tend to make a crock of ****

And no the Wachowski‘s don’t count

Last edited:
Soldato
OP
Right so if Mando film is going into production that means the Ray film has been put on hold/ delayed lol.

Would explain why the director came out swinging!!!

Or straight to Disney plus hahah

Woo hoo

Last edited:
Soldato
OP
I wouldn't celebrate just yet, we've seen Disney row back sensible decisions like this time and time again.
They got their hands full trying to sort the mess out over at Lucas hah.

Rey film brought forward, Rey film delayed full on damage control. Full on PR spin.

Lucas have announced and cancelled more films than they have released lol

Soldato
OP
Soldato
OP
To be fair I don't remember ridley doing the usual disney diatribe when ever previous sw properties she was involved in didn't live up to expectations, she was always good at fence sitting/not outright blaming fans.
There’s direct quotes calling the Mary Sue thing sexiest but to be fair I actually don’t mind her.

Soldato
OP
Is it as bad as the Star Wars: Galactic Starcruiser? And let's not forget, that cost nearly half a billion dollars to build and they had the audacity to charge guests $1.2k per day for that abortion.
Around 6 grand for a family ticket?

Still struggling to see who they were targeting. Those who could afford those prices would be OG fans and the Starcruise was based off the sequels!!

Prime example of they still don’t know anything about Starwars and why we have loved it for decades!

Back
Top Bottom