MCU to "Refocus” and Disney sinking faster than the Titanic (Starwars is dead Marvel is dead)

Soldato
OP
Soldato
OP
No they can’t. Because of the “messaging” or social engineering. Their animations are also losing them 100’s of millions.

I’ve posted two posts now’s. An official filling from Disney stating their social goals differ from their consumers and it’s costing them.

The other is direct quotes from the CEO him self stating that from 2015-2022 they have been too focused on the messaging than putting out quality content.

Yes superhero burn out is real but is only a small part. They thought they were untouchable.

Strange that the few people in that jump all over my post didn’t even reply /shug
Maybe there is no reply when it comes straight from the horses mouth.

Soldato
OP
You'll find most people don't reply because the thread has gone from just a bit of an axe-grind to the rantings of someone who clearly isn't well, or is at the very least unhealthily obsessed.
I’m just posting info directly from Disney:D not my fault it’s proving a lot of people correct. /shrug

Soldato
OP
Slow news day so just a little bribery and more on the proxy war.

Soldato
OP
  • Haha
Reactions: Kyo
Soldato
OP
I'm so excited I'm tempted to create a new thread! But I don't want to steal any thunder from this award winning thread you've created :p

rp2000
Should’ve kept that expedited filming date for myself!!! I believe casting news is due soon also. Not sure if it mentioned in that link.

Knock yourself out with a new thread. We can a get box office competition going!!

Last edited:
Soldato
OP
The ‘rumour’ of ‘rushing something to production before cancellation’ doesn’t make any sense - what would the point of that be?!

Regardless, Disney are undoubtedly having a terrible time of it. Releasing something that’s apparently as bland and smarmy as ‘Wish’ in this climate just isn’t what they need right now.

Although in fairness, a few of their animated duds performance-wise really weren’t that bad (Reya, Elemental). Strange World was terrible though.

Yeah! Haha! Haha! Haha!
Lucas Arts hasn’t been fully swallowed up by their Disney overlords like Marvel. KK still cracks the wip.

Toss the coin both sides are covered in ****.

Last edited:
Soldato
OP
Let's start our new Star Wars movie hype by opening with a character that no one likes, Bold move Cotton :cry:
Stunning and brave isn’t it.

Tell yah what. KK must have the biggest set of balls in Hollywood.

Let’s build our new Starwars Era around Rey :D

No wonder other executives are creaming them.

How many canned Starwars projects since the last film? About 6-7 if you count the so called new trilogy’s?

Soldato
OP
Disney killed Starwars and now is killing Hasbro.

I believe I have mentioned before that it’s not just the box office numbers that’s important. Star Wars merchandise is vital and it’s been in decline since The last Jedi.

Disney is Hasbro biggest partner so no doubt they are feeling the effects of poor box office reception. Barbie sales have increased. Wonder why that is?

There has been a number of incidents around the Wizards of the Coast that’s chased customers away.

The only hit they had is Baby Yoda and it’s the reason why they completely changed the story in Mando.

Myself have spent thousands but can’t bring myself to buy anything linked to this ****.

Soldato
OP
Peltz now wants two seats now that Disney changed it bylaws and hired two new directors.

This quote sums Disney up perfectly. They would rather blame fans sorry customers than the **** they pump out.

Peltz's fund argues that the "root cause of Disney's underperformance" is that the board is too closely aligned with Iger and lacks "focus, alignment and accountability."

Last edited:
Soldato
OP
@Bigpig - The Walt Disney board released this long statement but I'll pick a single paragraph as yet another reason that Disney has been a bad investment - https://thewaltdisneycompany.com/statement-from-the-walt-disney-company-4/

Lets compare the financial performance from "an experienced, diverse, and highly qualified Board that is focused on the long-term performance of the Company" and which is concentrated on "increasing shareholder value" to what they've actually done to the share-price over the last 3 years after returning just a 0.7% yield to investors after an almost 50% drop in share price.

4IMB2nu.png

Hmmmmmm - "What we say we do" vs "What we actually do" - well only one of these things is true and the other is a lie......................now which one could it be, is that they are "increasing the shareholder value" or share value has dropped almost 50% :D
The fact that it's one of the worst performing stocks on the S&P 500 is very telling. Also very interesting that they see sports as something that can save their streaming platform. They don't have top create anything just buy and over charge loyal sports fans....

Soldato
OP
Direct quote

Is Bob Iger Alt-Right for saying this?

Official filling

Back
Top Bottom