MCU to "Refocus” and Disney sinking faster than the Titanic (Starwars is dead Marvel is dead)

Soldato
It's even worse than I thought then? Well played Disney, just when I thought you couldn't get any ********!

Oh shush, you just creamed yourself over the Ahsoka trailer :p
That was a guy called Bigup, wasn’t it?

I can’t believe they’re doing more Rey films, not only is it a terrible character, but she’s not exactly a top tier actress, let’s be honest.

Last edited:
Man of Honour
Best thing to do is vote with your wallet. Don’t watch it if you don’t approve - if the numbers are poor, then they won’t continue with those characters.

I’ll give it a whirl at the cinema. I really enjoyed all of the new trilogy for the intrigue and not knowing what would happen. Not as good on rewatches for that lack of suspense.

Last edited:
Soldato
OP
It's even worse than I thought then? Well played Disney, just when I thought you couldn't get any ********!

Oh shush, you just creamed yourself
God no. I haven’t even seen the trailer yet.

Too busy trying to ring a furniture store. I had half a suit if furniture delivered.

My day couldn’t get any worse

Soldato
God no. I haven’t even seen the trailer yet.

Too busy trying to ring a furniture store. I had half a suit if furniture delivered.

My day couldn’t get any worse
Fair enough, I'm totally sure they have learned from their mistakes with their trilogy tho...

Last edited:
Soldato
This is just another in a long line of things that KK has announced/leaked that never actually even got started. This is the last tired gasp of KK trying to rage against her inevitable removal. Or at least, I hope so.
As far as I'm concerned, the timeline ends with RotJ.

Soldato
This is just another in a long line of things that KK has announced/leaked that never actually even got started. This is the last tired gasp of KK trying to rage against her inevitable removal. Or at least, I hope so.
As far as I'm concerned, the timeline ends with RotJ.
Nah, Daisy said she met with Favreau and cowboy Dave Filoni so there may be some hope.

Soldato
For all of Disneys drive for diversity, what they did to Finn's character was terrible - "hey we've got a great upcoming black actor what should we do with him? - have him shout Reyyyyyyyyyy every 5 minutes - awesome writing, that'll be a success".

The writing quality of bill burrs stormtrooper showed that somewhere deep in lucasfilm there is still writers able to crack out fantastic stories, shame Boyega got screwed so heavily!

Back
Top Bottom