MCU to "Refocus” and Disney sinking faster than the Titanic (Starwars is dead Marvel is dead)

Caporegime
It makes very little sense to me to have someone who IS Iron Man playing another character in the franchise so soon after.

I guess if we can’t really tell it’s RDJ it might work, but I doubt that’s going to be the case.

Soldato
I don't get why you would get RDJ to play Dr Doom, it's just going to be evil Iron Man, not Dr Doom, they could have brought RDJ back as Iron Man from another universe if they wanted to bring him back to sell tickets

Associate
I was hoping RDJ would be resurrected as Stark in a future film, I’m hoping his return to the MCU as Dr Doom isn’t it. But raises the question will we get an origin story of how Dr Doom came to be, if we do and it’s an unmasked RDJ then I guess it’s an alt timeline Tony Stark…do we then get a resurrected IronMan clashes with Dr Doom for the climax?

Soldato
I was hoping RDJ would be resurrected as Stark in a future film, I’m hoping his return to the MCU as Dr Doom isn’t it. But raises the question will we get an origin story of how Dr Doom came to be, if we do and it’s an unmasked RDJ then I guess it’s an alt timeline Tony Stark…do we then get a resurrected IronMan clashes with Dr Doom for the climax?

I can almost hear Mark Ruffalo saying "Maybe the only person that can beat Tony is Tony" already :p Que the creation of AI Stark, who then uses the Iron Man suits to beat Doom...

Back
Top Bottom