MCU to "Refocus” and Disney sinking faster than the Titanic (Starwars is dead Marvel is dead)

Soldato
so can we now admit the abject failure of the post endgame MCU?

This is a Hail Mary in the hopes of turning this ship around but they don’t understand the issue in the first place so while this will provide a temporary boost to the MCU it will continue to decline as they don’t address the main issue.

Also this seems like one of those reveals you would want to save for the actual film.

Pet Northerner
Don
He's supposed to be Doom from alternative dimension who arrives into current MCU as the villain, supposedly going to appear in the F4 movie which is also set in that alternative dimension to introduce him and the F4

It's a stupid idea though because he's Iron Man, they could just bring alternative dimension Iron Man into the MCU whilst having somebody better for Doom

They'll do it as part of the What IF? Kind of thing and do a "what if Tony was bad, gets a new personna blah blah blah"

It's peak pandering from the Russos and RDJ.

They need to learn that it's become boring now.

Associate
so can we now admit the abject failure of the post endgame MCU?

This is a Hail Mary in the hopes of turning this ship around but they don’t understand the issue in the first place so while this will provide a temporary boost to the MCU it will continue to decline as they don’t address the main issue.

Also this seems like one of those reveals you would want to save for the actual film.
Every phase in the MCU has had great films in them and then not so much (still ****** at how they butchered Thor in L&T). So if you wish to think that it's been an “abject” failure then that’s perfectly fine but I’d rather look at the likes of WV, Shang-Chi, Loki, No Way Home, MoM, Guardians Vol.3 and the most recent Deadpool & Wolverine and say that I’ve had a great time.

Soldato
Every phase in the MCU has had great films in them and then not so much (still ****** at how they butchered Thor in L&T). So if you wish to think that it's been an “abject” failure then that’s perfectly fine but I’d rather look at the likes of WV, Shang-Chi, Loki, No Way Home, MoM, Guardians Vol.3 and the most recent Deadpool & Wolverine and say that I’ve had a great time.
Are you actually arguing about the use of hyperbole or are you claiming the MCU has been successful post end game?

What is the purpose of your response to my post?

Associate
Are you actually arguing about the use of hyperbole or are you claiming the MCU has been successful post end game?

What is the purpose of your response to my post?
You’re suggesting that the MCU has been an abject failure post Endgame and I responded that there has been more good than bad.

Soldato
You’re suggesting that the MCU has been an abject failure post Endgame and I responded that there has been more good than bad.
If that was true then the MCU would be more popular than ever (or at least it would have maintained what popularity it had) and there would be no need for RDJ to make a return to the MCU.

Kyo

Kyo

Soldato
Saves the Thunderbolt reveal, not much love from the crowd initially.

yeah not so sure they can pull it off, the whole thunderbolt things was based on them...

being bad guys pretending and replacing the original Avengers.

Last edited:
Caporegime
I can't help but think this is going to cause complete and utter confusion among casual fans when the reveal happens and he shows his face. Also, if he was rumoured to earn $20m upfront and up to $75m from sales for Endgame how much is he on for this I wonder?

Back
Top Bottom