MCU to "Refocus” and Disney sinking faster than the Titanic (Starwars is dead Marvel is dead)

Soldato
OP
The stans are really doing a “180:cry:

Can you give me the reasons for the “bad writing”?

Why have characters basically been race or gender swapped? Or both?

Why are these shows crammed with intersectional feminism?

What is the reason these directors were hired when they clearly didn’t have the experience? eternals and Marvels?

Soldato
OP
A whole new level of cope, now channeling Anne Robinson and a TV show from 30 years ago...

:cry:
It’s amazing. I’ve forgotten the number of times multiple people have already explained that they have a life time of following said IP’s, spent 1000’s of pounds on merchandise. Etc etc etc. let’s just ignore that.

Let’s walk back their defence dating since the last Jedi.

“You don’t like strong female leads”
“Luke Skywalker was also a Marry Sue and a white saviour”
“You’re a misogynist“
“you don‘t like people of colour”
“You’re a racist”
“You’re a transphobe”
“You’re a homophobe”
“You live in a basement and never seen a woman”

No the only thing we hate is ****** movies and our favourite IP’s crashing and burning.

Their second line of defence now that the words above have very little meaning and been branded about for the last 5 odd years isssss

Superhero fatigue
“Basement dwellers have turned away everyone”
“Bad writing”

The last few is quite amusing. What the cure for Superhero fatigue? I basically just said it a few posts ago and was getting mocked and told to stop watching lol

The last one is utterly fabulous. I’ve asked the question now a few times and been completely ignored.

Who hired the writers and what was the reason?

Why is it bad writing? Pin point the reasons?

Soldato
OP
Soldato
OP
It’s literally an Offical filling by Disney. Their social goals don’t match their customers. Don’t know how anyone can actually spin it. It’s there in black and white.

Soldato
OP
nothing against Majors and he shouldn’t be dumped until found guilty!

But **** me what an awful villain and your main villain should never be anywhere near a TV show!

Last edited:
Reactions: Kyo
Soldato
OP
HELOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!! Where are all the white knights now?

The Message!!!!

Yeah Bob, blame the other Bob.....

Iger said Disney’s prioritization of messaging over storytelling peaked “while [he] was gone” in 2022, alluding to the 11 months he left his job as Disney’s executive chairman. Iger had been in charge of “creative endeavors” in 2020 and 2021, even while Bob Chapek ran the company as CEO.

Back
Top Bottom