Mechanical Keyboard Sample Kit

Soldato
I purchased a cherry switch sampler kit to test out which switch I liked the best before purchasing a keyboard.

Just wondering if anyone else is interested in trying this out so you can have a feel of each switch.

Sample kit includes (Red, Black, Blue, Brown)

Also includes a small bag of o-rings to test also.

jKe25JQ.jpg

PLEASE ENABLE YOUR TRUST ACCOUNT TO ALLOW USERS TO GET YOUR DELIVERY INFO

Was maybe going to get a mailing list on the go so its just a case of each person paying the postage to receive then pass onto the next person on the waiting list?

Waiting List
pigeonguyuk - Belfast
Dempsey22 - Cork, Ireland
Bledd. - Pembrokeshire, S Wales
DrewSecrets - Rotheram, South Yorkshire
MatsyLR - Sunderland
Deehjay - Nottingham
NoNameNoNumber - Newark, (near Nottingham)
BluZiff - Reading
yaboydom - Lancashire
beejjacobs - Birmingham
Shivy011 - Leicester
Rhysduck - Wales
tamzzy - Birmingham
Rage - South London
Ramboner - Milton Keynes
shiwarrior - Oxfordshire
Blinkz - Surrey
Scotspaul - Hereford
chroniclard - Hertfordshire
murah - Sussex
mightymouse - wales
Protoype - Swindon
Radec - Kent
dazza13 - Surrey
img
NvidiaDan - Oxfordshire
SuperG - Buckinghamshire
Wyrdo - Darlington
Psymonkee - St. Andrews
linwelin - Belfast
taz488 - London
sports_brah
crisbduck
Smoogels - Nofolk
Rowlii - Sheffield

Yellow - Currently has sample kit
Red - Didn't reply to trust messages from previous person, skipped

Last edited:
Associate
I'd be interested in checking this out, I was going to wing it but this would help me not make a bad decision.

EDIT : Location - Cork City, Ireland

Last edited:
Soldato
If we are going to go to the effort of mailing it to people to try it, why not get the PRO Sampler with all eight switches? :)

EDIT: oh, you've already bought it? thats a very generous offer to the community then :)

Soldato
OP
If we are going to go to the effort of mailing it to people to try it, why not get the PRO Sampler with all eight switches? :)

EDIT: oh, you've already bought it? thats a very generous offer to the community then :)

Yup already purchased and played with!

The reason I didn't go for the PRO Sampler was a lot manufacturers haven't even made green/clears etc an option for their boards yet :(

I will make up a list sometime this evening and try and get in touch with people about arranging delivery to each other :D

If you edit your original posts with your location it might be easier to work out a little route to get to people quicker etc.

Last edited:
Associate
Good idea, I already have a mech but I know a lot of people (myself included) would have liked to try all keys before making a decision.

Associate
I'd be interested in this. Had blues for about two years now and not tried any others and thinking of moving on, providing it's not too expensive of course.

Nottingham.

Soldato
OP
Right that's it off to the first person :)

Will be with pigeonguyuk sometime this afternoon so once he's had time to test it can roll onto the next person, I will update my OP with peoples names & locations.

Don
I'm in.

Add me to the list. Very kind of you. Could spice things up and say everyone has to add a mystery gift, max value £1 :D

I have a brown, but never used anything else :)

Pembrokeshire

Don
Do it in the order people asked (unless it means going to and from the UK/Ireland multiple times.)

Once it's in the UK, the postage costs will be the same regardless, I don't want to jump in front of other before me :)

Back
Top Bottom