Mens clothing.... what are you wearing?

Soldato
Best way to do it is to visit shops and try them on. I've just had to go and check my labels as I have no idea what they are. So... it seems that Next seem to do jeans and chinos/slacks that fit me ok. I go for the loose fit (I HATE skin tight trousers), 34" waist as otherwise it's just too baggy. Although I hate skin tight trousers the ones I have have a bit of "stretch" in them which although when standing aren't skin tight, allows me to sit / move without feeling restricted.

This is the issue I have, my thighs destroy jeans in about 6 months :(

Mine go in exactly the same place, absolute nightmare!

Was panicking as i've actually been wearing River Island for about 10 years, and I thought they'd stopped doing/changed the ones I usually get, but just checked my last order (6 months ago :p) and looks like I was just going crazy!

Just had some Next Skinny jeans delivered and they don't have anywhere near the amount of stretch that the RI ones do, but maybe less of an issue for yourself if you're a loose fit guy :)

Not paying £4 for delivery next Wednesday though, into town I go on Saturday!

Soldato
What do I wear?

Any old crap lol.

I got fat (205+ llbs I guess), not really caring too much, especially since being at home all the time. Shorts, t-shirts or polo shirts.

For some forsaken reason, trying to get polo shirts with a stick up collar is hard these days. They all are floppy messes, which I hate.

Back
Top Bottom