Men's make up

Soldato
Here's my exact product
Best wishes and big hugs from insecure in St Breward

Screenshot-2024-03-21-21-03-38-46-99c04817c0de5652397fc8b56c3b3817.jpg

Soldato
OP
I used to work with this guy back in the early noughties, we were Financial Advisors for a retail bank. He was supremely heterosexual, a good looking man who pulled a lot of women. He once confided in me that he used to tint under his eyes to bring them out. I've never thought about it till I stumbled across the links above when bored one night.

Soldato
"I have heard of your paintings too, well enough. God hath given you one face, and you make yourselves another"!

Aside from goths, actors, glam rock musicians and other associated music/film/stage performers, the only 'guys' I know who wear makeup are all a bit weird and somewhat questionable.... Michael Jackson, Russell Brand, Danny Dyer, for example.

Soldato
I love the idea men wore make up in the past. Yes historically correct but we're pretty much exclusively talking about aristocrats and the clerisy of one form or another. Basically those that relied on others to do stuff for them. Life has got too easy that men focus so much effort on preening themselves.

Man of Honour
My stance on this is firmly within the sentiment of this video:

:edit: also

I don't see any logical reason why make up should be genderised
Really? No reason whatsoever? None?

:edit2: also
World would be a lot more interesting and pleasant if people stopped caring about others choices that have no impact on them
I for one totally understand why people care about others, as I think everything matters and everything has an impact on everything else.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom