Men's Olympic Football Tournament ** spoilers **

Soldato
I know nothing about football but from the 5 mins i watched at start of 2nd half we'd be lucky to make it out of group stages...

No sexist offense or anything intended but seen 5 mins of the womens football yesterday and i've seen better pub sides playing down field..... is that seriously a national team!? Sweden were just as bad if not worse....

Soldato
Lol GB (nice change from lol England)

I wasn't going to watch with no Beckham but I managed the second half and what a bore. So Pearce called up Giggs, Richards and Bellamy to win.... O rly?!?

I'll watch the Brazil and Argentina games though, they look good.

Man of Honour
Very disappointed tonight.

Neymar didn't live up to the hype, first half was basically him doing meaningless tricks and then getting tackled by midfield enforcers like Cleverly (meanwhile worst commentary team ever jizzing all over his amazing skill). Also disgraceful diving, this kid is a real piece of work, from what I've seen so far he is the worst loser I've ever seen in football, he just can't stand being tackled, always faking injuries after losing possession.

Commentary was awful, Mark Bright gets worse with age if anything, struggles to get his words out, always bumming players and just says the really obvious things, no insight into the game like you would get from say Big Ron or even Andy Townsend.

Soldato
All the stadiums will be seriously empty. Who is going to watch something like Honduras vs Morocco at 12pm on a weekday?

Man of Honour
Brazil's XI vs Egypt tomorrow: Neto; Rafael, Thiago Silva, Juan, Marcelo; Sandro, Rômulo, Oscar; Hulk, Neymar, Leandro Damião

Egypt must be crapping themselves. :p

Back
Top Bottom