||Mercenaries 2: World In Flames||

Soldato
6f79nd.jpg

Release: September 5 / Platforms: PS2,PS3,360 & PC / Developer: Pandemic Studios / Players: 1-2 (Online only)

Website / Screenshots / Demo / Q&A / Videos / Blog / Co-Op / Hands On / Interview / Preview / Achievements

2nv4f9g.jpg

2eusivl.jpg

wi82uw.jpg

x5ox0w.jpg

Last edited:
Associate
Nice post again robert, have some stars.

I'll be getting this, i loved the first one and the only real thing that was crying out for was co-op (not the shop), which this has. Looks good fun with plenty to do and lots of toys to play with.

Last edited:
Associate
The original was great but had some pretty wacky physics, like tanks driving up the side of trees wacky, so I hope that's been sorted.

Co-op here we come! :D

Associate
I was wondering when a thread was going to made about this, seen as most other games have threads made a few months before they're released, so thanks for that Robert.

Looks like it'll be pretty ace, and the addition of local multiplayer makes it appeal to me slightly more than some of the other shooters that are due to be released soon. I personally really enjoyed the first mercenaries, even if like sean said, it did have some pretty wierd physics.

I just loved it because you could blow up pretty much anything you wanted to :)

Soldato
I was going to post a thread on it, but I was hoping you'd post one. :p

I really can't wait for this. :D My most anticipated game of this quarter. :cool: It just looks like pure fun. Loads of vehicles, loads of airstrikes, loads of enemies, loads of buildings, loads of vegetation, loads of FUN. And co-op as well... I cannot wait. :D

Back
Top Bottom