• Competitor rules

Please remember that any mention of competitors, hinting at competitors or offering to provide details of competitors will result in an account suspension. The full rules can be found under the 'Terms and Rules' link in the bottom right corner of your screen. Just don't mention competitors in any way, shape or form and you'll be OK.

MERRY CHRISTMAS GUYS!

Associate
Hi there

I just wanted to wish you all a Merry Christmas, those who now have your XTX cards enjoy them, those who do not I will ensure you have them in January, thank you for all your business and custom. Have a great Christmas and make sure you spend quality time with friends and family.

Here is a blast from the past:

OcUK_670_Fortress.jpg

Those of you who are new won't remember when we used to build epic pyramids and castles but here is one from the GTX 670 launch many many years ago when we were in our old unit.
We have moved since them and 2023 will see us make another major move into a brand new built and bespoke premises for OcUK that is around four times larger. Big plans for 2023 and worldwide domination. :D

Merry Christmas & Happy new year everyone from myself and everyone at OcUK! :)
Merry Christmas and a happy new year to you and the rest of the staff. Take some well deserved time off.

Associate
Merry Christmas to all! That is some throwback! Back in December 2012 on Christmas eve I had delivered a EVGA GTX 660 Ti FTW2 Sig 2 replacing my EVGA GTX 460 SC EE paired with an i5-750 clocked at 4.1ghz I believe (it was a very fast chip and great ipc at the time!)

Soldato
There's some "forthright" and "passionate" :cry: debate at times (guilty), but all in all, if everyone is sensible, then I think it makes the GPU forum what it is, and without it, a much duller place. There's also lots of good advice to be had and everyone is at all times helpful - I think we can all agree on that much, and we do all enjoy the forum and appreciate a cosy place provided by OCUK to discuss our hobby.

Merry Christmas to one and all.

:)

Back
Top Bottom