Metal Gear Solid 5: The Phantom Pain

Soldato
Yeah me too! I've played and finished them all. The third being my most favorite. :D whatever he signs out with isn't going to be anything short of borderline crazy!

Soldato
The core gameplay of this is certainly superb, however only 20% through and already seeing repitition in missions which is a shame as GTA V (as an example) was much more varied than this.

I feel like it needs more set pieces / cutscenes, as feels more arcadey than a MGS game should.

Soldato
I hope your right TheVoice. If i remember correctly i'm sure DPD usually update their status around 8pm so all being well it should change. Just seems a major **** up on potentially the most important release of this year.

This is why i hate retail exclusives as your forced to buy from incompetent retailers!

Check your DPD tracking page, mine updated at about half 8 this evening to say it just left Birmingham.

No chance in hell of me getting it tomorrow.

Associate
Delivery delayed due to a processing error :(:(:(

If it's not here by tonight, I'm not sure if I'll have the will power to avoid downloading it from XBL even though it's ridiculously expensive.

Associate
Good game then people?
I am back in the UK but left the PS4 in the US. Not good timing. My brother's MGS console turned up and looks stunning.
Will be taking this back with me for sure tho. Great games but no idea on the whole story, confusing :)

Suspended
Good game then people?
I am back in the UK but left the PS4 in the US. Not good timing. My brother's MGS console turned up and looks stunning.
Will be taking this back with me for sure tho. Great games but no idea on the whole story, confusing :)

http://www.gamespot.com/articles/metal-gear-solid-5s-special-edition-ps4-has-a-typo/1100-6430195/

lol

2930713_mgs5.jpg

Soldato
I'm enjoying this but I'm so rubbish. I'm stuck on mission 2...mission bloody 2. :p

Has anyone got any beginners tips? I'm trying not to kill anyone if I can avoid it.

I was fine with metal gear solid 1 and 2 but I haven't played any other games in the series since they were released.

Last edited:
Associate
Up to mission 15 on my 360 version and had confirmation of my PS4 CE delivery... Still deciding whether to finish it before starting afresh on PS4; it's so addictive!

Even after Bloodborne and The Witcher 3, this still gets GOTY for me.

Back
Top Bottom