Metro: Exodus (2018)

Soldato
Finally got round to playing this on Game Pass, and damn, it looks incredible. Playing on a 4k HDR projector, wow! Tried the first game redux a while back but didn't really get into it, but this feels a lot more immersive, the snow effects are awesome.

Soldato
I completed it a few weeks ago, thoroughly enjoyed it. Some aspects of the gameplay were a bit clunky e.g. enemy AI but it looked superb and played just as the previous Redux games did. I believe the first of the DLC expansions comes out later this year, quite looking forward to that.

Soldato
Just finished this and tbh the last part of the game is just lots of punching monkeys and slowly getting radiated. It was ok but the other two were miles better in my opinion. Anyone had a look at the DLC are they worth a go ?

Associate
Just finished this and tbh the last part of the game is just lots of punching monkeys and slowly getting radiated. It was ok but the other two were miles better in my opinion. Anyone had a look at the DLC are they worth a go ?

this was yet another SP game that I never finished as just got bored with it. Was wowed for the first 20 hrs or so but then got bored.

Soldato

I enjoyed The Two Colonels, bit short but the flamethrower was fun to use. Haven't started Sam's Story yet.

Associate
I'm an hour in an so far all I've done is burn cobwebs.
hah that made me laugh, brilliant. I really enjoyed Exodus, though the final part of the game made me feel like I had drank a pint of acid. I really like the 'open world' of Exodus.
Is colonels more confined spaces like the original series?

Soldato
Finished the Sam's Story DLC a couple of nights ago. Decent enough overall, certainly much longer than The Two Colonels and is more similar to the main game by giving you an area that you can explore at your will (albeit on a smaller scale). Some of the level design was frustrating, frequent invisible walls all over the place and areas that look traversable but aren't. You get a couple of new weapons but they're just variations on a theme and won't change how you play the game, unlike the flamethrower in the previous DLC.

If you really enjoyed the main game and want more of the same then you can't go wrong, but if you've had your fill there's not a lot else to lure you back in.

Associate
i personally enjoyed the metro DLC but as much as i am a die hard fan i would have to say it has been bit lackluster however two colonels was weak in my opionion sams story is a nice improvement

i loved the guns in sams story tis a shame cant use them in main story

Back
Top Bottom