Michael Schumacher 'Hurt In Skiing Accident'

Soldato
OP
My thoughts & prays are with friends & family tonight, hoping he comes through this ok.

Brilliant on the track, irritating at times, smug, but no one deserves this.

Head injuries are funny things, you can be ok one minute, & in a split second in coma & critical, hitting your head with or without a helmet at speed is usually going to be serious, but some are lucky enough to walk away unharmed.

At least he has Professor Gerard Saillant, an eminent neurologist, so he in very good hands.

Last edited:
Soldato
OP
Perhaps I was too hasty in asking for it to be closed, & the mod who closed it super efficient, maybe it can be unclosed it if you like.

As Anticonscience said, perhaps it should have been clean up a bit, several posts, got in to a personal slanging match, which something I didn't want, it was about Schumacher's condition, & the pro & cons of his F1 career could have been discussed ther as well or elsewhere.

Last edited:
Soldato
OP
No, pneumonia is very serious and is the cause of many deaths of already ill people.

It is very serious, even worse is double pneumonia.

Four years ago, I had chickenpox for the third time, & got pneumonia as well, spent a week in ICU,very frightening experience, it was Sunday when I didn't feel well, next thing I remember being told it was Wednesday morning,four days no memory of those days, took another four months recovering.

Got rather too close to those Pearly Gates.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom