Micro Machines World Series

Caporegime
Codemasters have announced a new Micro Machines game coming to PC and consoles this April.

The game’s been designed around fun and frantic play at every turn, meaning there will never be a dull moment on the racetrack or in the arena. Micro Machines World Series is the ultimate pick-up-and-play experience for players of all ages and abilities, offering intuitive, easy-to-learn controls that make the controller impossible to put down.

Releasing in April 2017, Micro Machines World Series will support up to 12 players online and four players on the same screen, across a variety of racing and battling environments. Each of the 12 vehicles has its own unique load-out of weapons and abilities and the game will launch with a massive range of customisation options.

http://blog.codemasters.com/community/01/announcing-micro-machines-world-series/

I loved the original games on the megadrive and spent countless hours playing them, hopefully this does not disappoint.

Caporegime
Interested in this! The original on the NES/MD/SNES was an absolute classic.

Getting stuck in orange juice, or spinning down the pockets on a snooker table? Good times.

That scumbag Spider was always ramming you though, dirtbag.

Last edited:
Soldato
I CANT WAIT!!!!!!

I had soooo many Micro Machine games on the Mega Drive 2.

I particularly enjoyed Micro Machines Military.

I think the last one I owned was Micro Machines V3, I want to say that was on my PS one but I cant remember.

EDIT: I hope this comes out on Switch

Caporegime
OP
Imagine if we get enough players to get an OcUK game going, that could be a riot.

Getting stuck in orange juice, or spinning down the pockets on a snooker table? Good times.

**** baked beans, lol.

Spider was my go to character. :o

Associate

Brilliant :D Looking forward to seeing what this will be like!

Associate
I CANT WAIT!!!!!!
EDIT: I hope this comes out on Switch

I'm hopeful - Codemaster's logo was on Nintendo's partners list they published a couple of months ago & they haven't announced anything yet.
This would seem the best fit for Switch out of their portfolio. The little Joy-cons would be ideal for 2 player - anyone remember how V3 had you actually share 2 halves of the same PSOne pad ? - Will be a massive upgrade over that. And if your mate has a switch, you can do 4 player staright away.
Fingers crossed.

Back
Top Bottom