Microsoft buys Zenimax and Bethesda

Caporegime
Fallout New Vegas 2. Please.

I think this is a good thing.

Something like Cascadia or a confluence of Arizona-Colorado-Nevada into a single game would be more interesting, just redoing New Vegas further into the future seems unambitious.

Though considering the appetite recently in the industry to remake older titles... maybe they can just remake New Vegas?

Soldato
Though considering the appetite recently in the industry to remake older titles... maybe they can just remake New Vegas?

I would pay lots of money for that!

New Vegas is easily the most interesting Fallout game with the best lore and story. Could they take it further in to the future... Maybe. Having a setting that deals with a post apocalyptic world that is somewhat recovering and rebuilding is what makes it the most interesting setting imo. A sequel would probably have to feature NCR's growing expansion I think. So long as a sequel was done at least in the same style I'd be happy. Obsidian still obviously have a lot of love for it too.

It's my favourite game ever. Remake and then a sequel/expansion... YES PLEASE!

Caporegime
Interestingly the gamepass positives have already started.

Dishonored 2 was about to leave gamepass but since the acquisition of arkane studios, it doesn't say it is leaving anymore.

Do we think the libaries of all these developers will eventually make their way to gamepass permanently (Fallout 4 etc)?

EDIT - Ignore - weirdly for a moment it didn't show on the "leaving soon" list, only Dirt Rally did. It is back now. However i assume if they have obtained these studios, these games may well make it back/on gamepass pretty soon.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom