**** Microsoft Surface Pro 4 Thread ****

POB

POB

Soldato
Oh now that's tempting. Do you know how warranty works on imports?

Last time, I got my SP3 early in the same way. But could only claim on the warranty after it was released in the UK.

Successfully got a replacement (was the yellow band on the screen issue) after UK release.

I can't see anything online that suggests the Pro 4 is any different.

Associate
I had a live chat with an agent, there is the same 10% discount on the type cover.

All the discounts are 10%, which is nothing to be sniffed at if you want the device at launch.

Soldato
I had a live chat with an agent, there is the same 10% discount on the type cover.
Couldn't see the type cover in the surface for students page but can see it listed under a different page

All the discounts are 10%, which is nothing to be sniffed at if you want the device at launch.
I think Apples is 15%. Kinda true but they have pushed the price up in the EU and that doesn't even cover VAT so it's not like they are being generous.

The true test will be if they discount it slightly for black Friday and allow student discount on that.

Associate
I'd be surprised to see any discounts on it for Black Friday in the UK, but I guess stranger things have happened.

I've just gotten off the phone with them and pre-ordered the i7/256GB/8GB model with a black type cover for £1268 so reasonably happy to have gotten the type cover included for less than the non-student price of just the Surface.

They were not able to add the Microsoft Complete extended warranty but told me I should be able to add this later. I'll keep an eye on it closer to the time, December 10th is a long way off...need to try not to think about it now! :p

POB

POB

Soldato
My Pro 4 is here :)

pro4.jpg

8GB i5 / 25GB GB Version.

From eBay as I could not wait.:p

Back
Top Bottom