Midweek Football Thread

nice tackle Scholes, I'd like to see Anderson come on in midfield.

wth why is Nani coming off :confused: he's been far better than Valencia tonight.

he just ran straight into the defender, yet of course people aren't begging for him to be sold are they.

nice tackle Scholes, I'd like to see Anderson come on in midfield.

wth why is Nani coming off :confused: he's been far better than Valencia tonight.

Both been a bit wasteful, but not bad, still would've taken Scholes off, most likely. Play a more 4-3-3.

It's cheets.

He could have shot him in the face and he would still find some reason for MU to be in the wrong.

Just boils my **** mate. You get all sorts of snidey comments like that, 'he went down easy there' or 'took a bit of a dive'. Doesn't matter how he went down. Defender played the ball not the man and it was a penalty.

Personally I don't think he exagerated the foul either.

Just boils my **** mate. You get all sorts of snidey comments like that, 'he went down easy there' or 'took a bit of a dive'. Doesn't matter how he went down. Defender played the ball not the man and it was a penalty.

Flicked his legs back, but still an absolute stonewall penalty. Baffling.

this is ****ing me off, once again we're just hoofing it up to our three 6ft plus attackers, oh wait. If scholes and Fletcher can't support the attack then take Scholes off and bring on Anderson :confused:

I find it best just to ignore him nowadays, he has been outed on other forums for being slightly thick so I've realised he can't help it.

So still a penalty then.

Glad we agree on that

It's cheets.

He could have shot him in the face and he would still find some reason for MU to be in the wrong.

How was it a snidey comment, he could have stayed of his feet from the replay and had a shot.

Back
Top Bottom