Misgendering? Sam Smith is now they or them, not he or him?!

V F

V F

Soldato
Jesus Christ....there's Sapiosexual now apparently (or has been since 2014 or something)

Attracted to clever people essentially

That's just a term to describe a sexual attraction, like pansexual, zoophile etc. Like naming a new medical condition. In essence it's just describing a real thing.

Just daft.

There are over 7 gender listings on dental forms the last I remember.

Soldato
Spent 15 mins on the phone to a utility company helpdesk the other day only for it to finish - thank you madam......

Thought about setting up a road block at the end of the street in protest of my misgendering, then realised it was funny and got on with the rest of my life

Man of Honour
You want the removal of words specifically based on traits of identity, the same as with my other examples

I want words to apply by default to a person. It's only not done that way for sex and only in pronouns. Even when people devoted to sexism want to promote it in everything, they usually have to add it in. Do you use seperate words for any reference to people, depending on their "colour, height, weight, sex, race, age or any of that silliness"? You'd have to make almost all of them up if you do.

Imagine, for example, a group of 20 doctors. 10 are male. 10 are female. Every one of them has skin colour at various different points on the spectrum of human skin colour. Every one of them is a different height. Every one of them is a different weight. Every one of them is a different age. You assign them to 8 different "races". So what words do you use instead of "Doctor"? You could go with "Doctress" for the female ones (and presumably do, since you're advocating using different words for the same thing depending on sex), but what different words do you use instead of "Doctor" for all the rest of it?

Describing a person's appearance is a different thing. The words are relevant in that context.

you don't need to put "race" in scare quotes.

I put "race" in quotes because I think it's not a real thing. You may be scared of it, but I'm not. It's an idea I disagree with, but have to refer to. How would you indicate that in text?

OK, then - Explain why you would assign a human concept of gender or sex to a non-human, non-sentient, inanimate object that has neither reproductive organs, nor any perception of its own gender?

That's easy - I wouldn't.

Associate
He's a male, so it would be he/him like it is for every other male.

He can "identify" (or pretend to) however he likes, but it would show a very poor quality of character to expect anyone else to play along.

If the government were to force people to play along with such anti-realistic garbage, then it would be acceptable under natural law to punish the criminals in government and the public sector who were creating such legislation or enforcing it.

The aim of communists and globalists is to wreck society as much as they can. This gender identity crap is just one of the many ways they employ to achieve this.

Associate
Fair enough. My gender is A-10 Thunderbolt II, my preferred pronoun is BRRRRRT. And if you miss pronounce it I'll find it offensive.
The good thing about being an A10 is that if you are offended by someone, then you can tear them up with 30mm autocannon fire, and they can't hurt you because you're a flying tank.
Unless they identify as an S400 anti-aircraft system of course.

Back
Top Bottom