*** MM7 Offical thread ***

Soldato
***http://www.malthouserishworth.co.uk/index.php***

Oh yes its that time again you all know the score so I wont bore you with the details.............oh go on then.

Sunday 26th July 2009 - Meet at 11am
M62 Eastbound, Services between J18-J19

The day will go something like this...
Meet up at Service Station, 11am
Introduce yourself, take photos, chat about the day ahead, setting off for lunch at 12pm - Carry on down the M62 coming off at junction 22. Take the left turning *watch out for the cattle grid* and follow it round for a few miles. Enter carpark of The Malthouse HX6 4QB
Have lunch and discuss the day ahead, finish meal around 1:30pm

The only petrol station is at the services. There are no other stations en route so make sure you have enough for 50ish miles of fast driving.

I have tried my best to miss everyones birthday, doctors appointment church choir practice and AA meeting. However I cant miss everything so unless we are looking very thin then I will keep the date, if you cant attend do not worry there are always more. :)

Please post car make as well makes it easier for people to see what is attending.

Thanks and see you there (cant believe this is number 7)

Definite attendees

Cymatty - Celica
Dorje - MX5
Coco - Orange proton (Burger!!!!!)
AGW - 420tit
rG-Tom - 330i
MrLOL - Vectra of death
Thedazman - Mondeo of not 200sxness
Peterattheboro - Mondeo st220
Darryn - CTR
Tupac - Corsa +1
Ripzy - Bandit
Rossi - Trophy
Princey - Astra VXR
Crowze - Guzzi SP3
Naf - Leon 150
Tim - CTR
Wez - A3 sportback 2.0TFSi

Possible attendees

gobbo 200sx
Howard MX5
Phil W - Mondeo ST24
Janesy B - Fiesta
Slinky - Civic
Sam - Car or passenger
Tom|Nbk - Clio 172

Filthy scumbag whore dropouts. :p

-Neil- - Lotus Exige 240r
Phail - MG ZS
Dup - CTR (filthy leasbian)
Rover 416 - Rover ttec (filthy gayer)

Last edited:

Sam

Sam

Soldato
Im sure ill be there with rossi but im unsure if ill be there in the car due to a lack of funds that month (nurburgring visit july)

Sam

Soldato
Si, the Turnpike Inn (pub opposite the lake) isn't there anymore btw! Half of the building is missing and the rest is covered in scaffold :eek:

Soldato
I heard that some southern **** came up in his MG and while mastering handbrake turns clipped the side of the building which brought it down!

:D

Back
Top Bottom