Models with no make up on

Permabanned
OP
Exactly.

Note - Model as in the ones in magazines.

The models you are referring to in your OP is bunch of women just got out of bed.

No women aspire to look like they just got out of bed.

No, these are mugs shots done by LV, thats them with no or very little make up on, they just dont look right, some of the have great bodies but their faces just look awful!

Permabanned
OP
Some, but 90% of those look pretty good!

You have to know that supermodels does not equal beautiful. They are hired because they have a look, and a body that clothes look good in.

What, clothes look good on them?

That's a myth, they are tall and have zero body fat, that is not a good look and not healthy!

Do you really think Louis Vitton is designing clothes for your average women?

Permabanned
OP
Here is a Newsflash.

Average women (for a population) is on the overweight size, and clothes are designed to look for for thinner women. That is a fact, I don't deny it, nobody does. They don't design clothes to look good for fat women.

Besides, clothes do look nice on skinner people anyway. Put the same dress (or 100) on a skinny person and a fat one. It is obvious who looks better in it or most of it.

With women some of them look ill, they are designed to fit women with very little body fat, thats like saying a Ferrari is the best looking car because its designed to look amazing and out of the reach of 100s of millions of people.

With men they just look ill!

Permabanned
OP
So, we're mocking cheets' looks to make a point that he can't pull supermodels, when most of us probably don't look much better and also can't pull supermodels? Is that about right?

If you mean some pasty skinny geeks posting my pic from a sub forum that couldn't lift 10kgs then yeah, mocking!

Like I said, these women are nothing special, you would walk passed them in the street, even if you camera experts that seem to know so much took them with different lenses they would still look the same, its like when you see famous women with no make up on!

c8xnS.jpg
bTRdw.jpg

I am sure its the lens size, right guys?

Permabanned
OP
In fairness, they werent the ones calling a large group of actually quite attractive women ugly.

TBH, i am a bit confused myself as to what cheets point is.

I don't know whether he thinks all the pictures of women he has posted pictures of are ugly or whether he is just making a point that make-up makes women look better...which everyone already knows?!

Wait, I never called them ugly!

My point is these are "supermodels" the Messi's of models, yet are frauding us :D

I'd be interested to see what the people who posted/quoted Cheets pic actually look like. It's out of order to post his image anyway, but I'd find it interesting to see what these self-proclaimed champions of the girls in the OP actually look like.

Just sad **** thats all

Back
Top Bottom