Models with no make up on

Caporegime
If you mean some pasty skinny geeks posting my pic from a sub forum that couldn't lift 10kgs then yeah, mocking!

Like I said, these women are nothing special, you would walk passed them in the street, even if you camera experts that seem to know so much took them with different lenses they would still look the same, its like when you see famous women with no make up on!

c8xnS.jpg
bTRdw.jpg

I am sure its the lens size, right guys?

Lol, that is just what women look like without make up :confused:

You yourself seem to have been bamboozled by the media to be honest.

Caporegime
If it's any help I can believe you know that. :p

I wasn't saying that all the girls in that picture were supermodels but that of the names that just trip off the tongue as supermodels there tends to be something a bit unusual about them, something that makes them a bit distinctive and keeps them from merely being homogeneously beautiful/attractive.

Oh I forgot one, Cindy Crawford!

Permabanned
If you mean some pasty skinny geeks posting my pic from a sub forum that couldn't lift 10kgs then yeah, mocking!

Like I said, these women are nothing special, you would walk passed them in the street, even if you camera experts that seem to know so much took them with different lenses they would still look the same, its like when you see famous women with no make up on!

c8xnS.jpg
bTRdw.jpg

I am sure its the lens size, right guys?

I understand where you are coming from and agree to an extent, but even so, not really fair representation!

The lighting is different, they are in awkward poses, different time scales (after nights out etc). It's like Lorenz curves crossing, you just can't tell, even if you apply the Dalton principle.

Damn my work.

Permabanned
Wtf is going on here
capturefp.png

and here
capture1fu.png

They dont look...right

They look like the aliens from that movie. Mars Attack!

Soldato
I'd be interested to see what the people who posted/quoted Cheets pic actually look like. It's out of order to post his image anyway, but I'd find it interesting to see what these self-proclaimed champions of the girls in the OP actually look like.

Permabanned
I'd be interested to see what the people who posted/quoted Cheets pic actually look like. It's out of order to post his image anyway, but I'd find it interesting to see what these self-proclaimed champions of the girls in the OP actually look like.

Caporegime

In fairness, they werent the ones calling a large group of actually quite attractive women ugly.

TBH, i am a bit confused myself as to what cheets point is.

I don't know whether he thinks all the pictures of women he has posted pictures of are ugly or whether he is just making a point that make-up makes women look better...which everyone already knows?!

Man of Honour
So all these models must have a 'Dog shot' because they are all proper photos done in front of a blank wall.
With me being gorgeous I have very high standards and I would only do the very last one on the pics while all the rest would go to an anorexic boot camp for a few pies.

Caporegime
Like I said, these women are nothing special, you would walk passed them in the street, even if you camera experts that seem to know so much took them with different lenses they would still look the same,

No they quite obviously wouldn't - I'm not sure if you're being deliberately stupid here but lack of makeup doesn't cause your head to change shape or make you look like an alien.

left hand pic - distorted (lower focal length close up) - right hand pick normal - same girl, same lack of make up...

maryfocallength.jpg

Sorry to disappoint anyone else with low self esteem but pretty girls do exist in real life and it isn't just down to make up/airbrushing.

Soldato
good find!

see some women look terrible in the mornings
reminds me of my uni days... lol

;p;

Last edited:
Soldato
Like I said, these women are nothing special, you would walk passed them in the street

So what? Why do you feel the need to bash them for it? Is it because you turn heads when people walk past you on the street? Or are you just trying to make yourself feel better about your own situation by bashing others?

edit:

she looks ***ing gorgeous in both of those, if not more so in the one on the left...

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom