Modified View 71 build

Associate
OP
I have finally got some new radiators, I don't have much money to spend because of Christmas and building my son a pc so I got the cheapest from ocuk. I will add some pictures when I get chance. Next I will be replacing the HDD with an SSD to reduce the noise of the system more. It is almost completely silent apart from the mechanical drive. Then I will be looking at getting hard tube. I have also been thinking about getting a second GPU but they are like hen's teeth!!

Associate
OP
So I have added the two new radiators to my system and made a res mounting bracket. I used the mill to make sure that the hole positions were correct so that the bracket would line up with the holes in the radiator.
eDgqa.jpg

I got some phanteks fans to match the rear exhaust fan and gave the new radiators a clean and a good flush to remove any debris.
eDrYe.jpg

The motherboard is displaying my CPU temperature under about 50% load, idle is normally about 20C and max load is about 50C.

Associate
OP
Just some general shots of the system as it is at the moment. Next I think I will be replacing the HDD with an M.2 SSD, I will then use the two Samsung SSD's in raid 0 as my storage drive and the new M.2 as the system drive. After that I think I will get a longer res tube, the final update for this will be hard tube for all the water pipes, that is until the price and availability of the Vega 64 improves, so much for putting the cards into the hands of gamers.

eD12k.jpg

eDRCx.jpg
eDTSH.jpg
eDEx1.jpg
eD61c.jpg

Associate
lovely work...may i ask why do you have the red cable ties wrapped around the ends of the pipes...were the normal fittings not enough or is that for extra security...?
was just watching footage of CES and TT have decided to release the view 71 sow version in white the ********...why didn't they just release it at launch FFS now i am torn between not bothering to spray this black version i have,selling it and purchasing the white version which will save me a **** load of time and effort

Associate
OP
The cable ties are just to satisfy my paranoia, I have removed them all now. I have seen some nice cases show at CES but they seem to show off that they have water-cooling support because they can house 1 360 rad. I have 3 in here. I have thought about painting it differently something like metallic gun metal grey but I don't think I will because I will never find a colour I like.

Back
Top Bottom