Monitor Advice....out of touch

Soldato
@lew_man

If you want to use it with your Xbox a 42” OLED TV might be a good option if you have the desk space. Being a TV It’ll also come with a remote control which might be handy if your mobility isn’t great.

Maybe something like a 42” LG C3 4K OLED. They seem to sell for about £750 online at most stores.

Newer c4 model link below on the lg site .

Last edited:
Associate
tempted to go curved now

I wasn't sure about curved when I was looking for a new monitor, but as I also use the monitor for spreadsheets I wanted something super wide. Without the curve, the details at the far sides would be annoyingly small, even on a regular aspect ratio monitor I find the sides seem too small because I do sit fairly close to the screen (within 1m).

I ended up getting a curved and it's brilliant, but I would stress only if you are close enough to the screen to actually take advantage of the curve, otherwise I find that if you are sitting further back then it actually has a negative effect.

Associate
I wasn't sure about curved when I was looking for a new monitor, but as I also use the monitor for spreadsheets I wanted something super wide. Without the curve, the details at the far sides would be annoyingly small, even on a regular aspect ratio monitor I find the sides seem too small because I do sit fairly close to the screen (within 1m).

I ended up getting a curved and it's brilliant, but I would stress only if you are close enough to the screen to actually take advantage of the curve, otherwise I find that if you are sitting further back then it actually has a negative effect.
Got oled? arent you worried about burn in for spreadsheets? what's the text quality like?

Back
Top Bottom