Monitor suggestions

Associate
OP
Ooof i was like that for ages, probably a year and a half? Now that im finally on it, just wow especially in HDR for games, it's such a tremendous upgrade compared to my VA panel. Even more so cos i still have 2 VA panels next to my QD OLED on either side which makes the VA's look so dull and grey in comparison.

I only wish i had jumped on it sooner tbh.
Yeah I see it and Im like hell yeah, but then I remember I play in a well lit room with a marine tank and multiple terrariums that have daylight white lights on them, I play RTS style games with loads of static icons on the screen just ain't worth it for me haha

Associate
OP
you can let us know
if you like it once you get it

if you dont
wasnt me suggested it first :cry:
Hey! Can confirm this monitor is amazing lol. The colour is even more vibrant than my old VA screen, dark corners are rough without the black equaliser but overall super pleased and no more weird ass colour smearing in my games during autumn! I just need to get used to going from a curved screen back to a flat screen, I sat Infront of it and it looked like the edges were miles away. Convexed looking thing haha. Few hours it was less noticeable but still feeling it. Hoping after a few days my eyes will normalize

Soldato
Hey! Can confirm this monitor is amazing lol. The colour is even more vibrant than my old VA screen, dark corners are rough without the black equaliser but overall super pleased and no more weird ass colour smearing in my games during autumn! I just need to get used to going from a curved screen back to a flat screen, I sat Infront of it and it looked like the edges were miles away. Convexed looking thing haha. Few hours it was less noticeable but still feeling it. Hoping after a few days my eyes will normalize
Guess your other half
Is getting a second hand VA panel for xmas then :cry:

Soldato
Aleady sorted?
I do man style shopping
Xmas presents I get on the 23rd December :cry:
Glad you're happy with it though
I remember my first ips monitor
fair enough i went from a tn panel
but the ips was so bright and vibrant
it felt like it hurt my eyes
She can just have it, I've already got Christmas sorted lol. But yeah she will be having a second hand screen lol

Back
Top Bottom