Monkey Making Tips

Status
Not open for further replies.
Soldato
It's hard to make a monkey do anything... Perhaps offer some sort of bribe, a banana or a trip to climb some big trees or something. Some monkeys can be taught sign language (bonobo apes for example) and maybe you could teach a monkey sign language, then carefully explain your request and he might comply?

A monkey who knows sign language could also be a money spinner, but I doubt you care about such trivial things. This is monkey science.

Man of Honour
Man of Honour
Chris [BEANS] said:
Think you've got the wrong end of the stick there mate, he had a monkey for a head, but he didn't make monkeys.

Mephisto made a monkey with four asses IIRC, amongst other quadruple-posteriored creatures.

Associate
Make sure it has wings of some sort, then it could join my despotic monkey regime! (has this joke been done too much yet?:))
Sorry, can't help with the original question as I've just got back from the pub...

Soldato
Chris [BEANS] said:
Think you've got the wrong end of the stick there mate, he had a monkey for a head, but he didn't make monkeys.

i meant Mephisto

MEPHISTO.JPG

the mad scientist that alters DNA and creates things/people

:)

who is this strange person you talk about with a monkey for a head?
:confused: :eek:

Soldato
nikebee said:
i meant Mephisto

MEPHISTO.JPG

the mad scientist that alters DNA and creates things/people

:)

who is this strange person you talk about with a monkey for a head?
:confused: :eek:
Hmmmm, seems i made a mistake!! There definately is a character out there somewhere called "Proffesor Monkey For A Head" and he obviously has a monkey for a head!
Cant thnk where he's from now though :(

Bri

Bri

Soldato
SkodaMan said:
Well, it didn't go straight in the water... It bounced off a rock :D

Oh, Skodaman. That's such a pointless death. At least when they experiment on them they get something out of it, a nice perfume or something. :D

Soldato
Belmit said:
That was Earthworm Jim, a most excellent cartoon. I think there's an online petition to bring it out on DVD.

I just remembered that too

Its bringing back fond memories of Queen slug for a butt, Psy-crow and all his enemies, and the games on Sega and Snes "Gravy!!"

I miss Earthworm Jim :( :(

Associate
Chris [BEANS] said:
Hmmmm, seems i made a mistake!! There definately is a character out there somewhere called "Proffesor Monkey For A Head" and he obviously has a monkey for a head!
Cant thnk where he's from now though :(
professor-m-f-a-h.gif

Earthworm Jim is proof that VG adaptations DO work.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom