Monster Studio A45 Collaboration Project - Sponsored

Soldato
OP
Outside chance I might have some EK badges. Undecided about keeping the silver glass badges I have right now and doing my own, but also have a couple of old EK Supremacy EVO blocks for spares I can take an old flat badge from.

If you're donating let me know :cry:, i just need the one though someone is sending me one but attached to a plug so will need to carefully remove it.

Soldato
Mine might not fit to plugs as they're the old school premium replacements. But I'll let you know in any case.

But gotta say I actually like the orange. One or two cables in orange to cut through the black would be a lovely accent.

Soldato
OP
Mine might not fit to plugs as they're the old school premium replacements. But I'll let you know in any case.

But gotta say I actually like the orange. One or two cables in orange to cut through the black would be a lovely accent.

The problem is, i have hotpink coolant coming... so the orange absolutely wouldn't work :cry:.

Associate
this look like a piece of modem art hahah
I got started with the component fitting this weekend and so far i think im happy with the layout. Though i want the run to the cpu abit cleaner so might end up moving the reservoir over for a straight run. Yes the orange EK badge puts me off abit too... i don't have a spare silver one though.

Soldato
OP
And here it is, the Limited Edition Memory Kit! At time of writing this kit isn't available in the UK yet. So it's abit of an honour to have it and use it in a build.

Last edited:
Soldato
OP
Quick update with Sponsors for this build:
Is this a loaner? Will they let you take that red off, or at least change it to pink?

Nope, this is for me to keep. I wouldn't make this pink!

This is going into the Black version of this build which i'll start shortly.

Soldato
OP
Been pondering how i'm going to carbon wrap the case, vinyle wrap won't do it and the only way i can think of is to hydro dip the frame.

Back
Top Bottom