Monster Studio A45 Collaboration Project - Sponsored

Soldato
OP
Yep! - For the black version are you going WC, or gonna stick with the air cooler? (What card is it? I know you showed the ProArt, but 4080/4090 etc)

Oh yes! Gonna be a full WC build, i was considering putting the 4070 Ti ProArt card into this but i think i'll stick my 4090 FE with the Heatkiller block in instead. Only thing i need to get is the black Aluminium covers to replace the Steel covers i have on now.

Soldato
OP
Love it. I’d totally drop something into it though shorting the whole thing out.

Haha, i've dropped a bunch of screws a few times but that was with the system turned off when i swapping some fans over. One of the nice things with open frames, is its easy to retrieve anything you've dropped.

Soldato
OP
Asrock as promised sent over the board i needed for the Black Version to pair with the Memory kit for this build. Now whether i can hit 8000mts using the xmp profile will highly depend on the cpu i test it with, i have my new trusty 13700K which seems to have a pretty good IMC so here's hoping.

The board is pretty perfect for the build, all black, no rgb, no fuss. Pics of the actual board coming later tonight :D

Back
Top Bottom