Monzo/Starling Banking/Revolut

Online banking would be best. It's been a big criticism of the digital banks and account especially in business banking. Lose your phone and you are effectively locked out. Some of them you can email to freeze your account, but that was about it. Other than basic things, most stuff on the phone is gash, especially copy and pasting of accounting details, and reference codes.

Has anyone ever tried to contact Curve its an absolute nightmare I've been wait 4 days for a reply . They have no phone number only for lost/stolen cards

I got a new phone and tried to install Curve app it wants me to complete the install within "Samsung pay" app but you can't have Samsung pay Curve card if you already have Curve account which I do queue endless loop. So I cannot send a tick via the app due to been unable to install the app . I finally gave up and have requested account closure by email which wasn't easy either.

I guess Starling can switch on desktop banking easily considering they already have it for business accounts so the code/tech is already there.

Don't know why they are dragging their feet over it.

Has anyone ever tried to contact Curve its an absolute nightmare I've been wait 4 days for a reply . They have no phone number only for lost/stolen cards

I've done it a couple of times and had zero problems.

In February I used my Curve to fill up a rental car with fuel in Sao Paulo. 20 minutes later my card was declined whilst trying to book an Uber. I emailed them and by the time I'd arrived at my Air BnB they'd emailed me back.

July I had a query over a refund, I emailed them and had a reply with an hour.

I've done it a couple of times and had zero problems.

In February I used my Curve to fill up a rental car with fuel in Sao Paulo. 20 minutes later my card was declined whilst trying to book an Uber. I emailed them and by the time I'd arrived at my Air BnB they'd emailed me back.

July I had a query over a refund, I emailed them and had a reply with an hour.

Thanks for the reply

Well something is up as still no reply since Thursday

Haven’t had any issues with Curve getting back to me either. I just got back from a couple of weeks in Istanbul Turkey and a few times my card had issues when I was paying for things. Took about a day or so before I got a reply back so yes they are slow but I imagine with the Covid going on, they probably haven’t got as many staff as they normally do.
Would be nice if they implemented a live chat feature, something revolut does although with them it’s a good few hrs before they get back to you.

They don’t have that option or not that I can see?? If you go into the app, they just have a link to report a problem which just sends a message to them rather than find a live agent.

Go into the app then hit the ? in the top right corner. Scroll down and near the bottom there's a link to 'Chat with a support agent'. Select that and send the word 'live' into the chat window and which point they'll connect you to a live agent.

I'm sure i remember Curve had a live chat function a few years ago, although it seems to have gone now. I've usually found emails to get quite quick responses.

Got an email response stating to add my curve card to Samsung pay which I can but without the Curve app theirs no way to link my card to my Natwest card without the Curve app !!! :confused:

Back
Top Bottom