** MORE 8 PACK PRE-BINNED CPU's AVAILABLE UPTO 5.2GHz!! **

OcUK Staff
The extra premium on the 4.8 is for deliding.

After delid the chips that I tried can then do at least 4.9 most 5g with less than 1.4v. Ofcourse we delid you get full warranty..... I am aiming for satisfied customers so I bin conservatively. Not running eye balls out to get a certain bin but more 100Mhz lower than can be achieved.

Like gibbo said we now sold well over 50 5g with many more sold in systems and bundles and not one return with most guys hitting 5.1.

5.1 bundles also zero returns and all sent out at 5.2ghz oc by myself. We are looking for satisfied customers here.

Last edited:
Associate
i understand the price on the binned cpu as there are delided and the time what goes in to them but charging an extra £20 for a retail keep with the words Guarantee OC in the title for the i5 when your mate/teammate der8auer is selling his binned i5 7600k 5.0ghz for the same price as ocuk for this 4.8 retails what you will 100% get the OC on it ? these two product i7 and i5 OC Guarantee seem silly and i would think they would not sell ?

OcUK Staff
OP
i understand the price on the binned cpu as there are delided and the time what goes in to them but charging an extra £20 for a retail keep with the words Guarantee OC in the title for the i5 when your mate/teammate der8auer is selling his binned i5 7600k 5.0ghz for the same price as ocuk for this 4.8 retails what you will 100% get the OC on it ? these two product i7 and i5 OC Guarantee seem silly and i would think they would not sell ?

They are already selling, we do not match what our sister companies does and nor do they match us, we are both free to do as we wish. Just like your free to purchase from either company. :)

OcUK Staff
^^ I really dont!!

7700K for gamers. Its still the number one by far especially at 5ghz+ with high mems. Most of our 5ghz chips hitting 5.1 without issue.

The lowest bin we are now offering is 4.9ghz up from 4.8ghz on 7700K with delid and full warranty. Most of these will hit 5ghz and Gibbo dropped the price to only £20 above retail so wade in!!!

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom