Morrison Yorkshire pudding pizza

Soldato
I would probably make this over but it.premade Yorkshire puds are pretty lacklustre and I will assume the sauce leaves much to be desired.

I think I'll give it a go this weekend and post back. Surely toppings should be chicken and greens?

Man of Honour
Not sold on this.

Giant Yorkshire with roast veg, suasage and gravy hell yes, with a roast hell yes, with jam/honey/golden syrup and/or custard for pudding again hell yes.

Caporegime
OP
If I fancy a quick easy meal I often get the M&S yorkshire pudding dinners. The beef one has beef and little potatoes in it and the chicken one has chicken, stuffing, sausages and potatoes. Both have a gravy with them, but I make my own gravy and dump some veg on top (usually peas and carrots). Really quite tasty.

Soldato
*Gulp* That looks good, Stilton and tomatoes?

My own unconventional Yorkshire Pudding filling is poutine. Nice crispy fries, whack a load of cheese on top and mince if I'm feeling flush, then some good quality meat gravy.

Two variations, one is stilton and tomato, the other is strong cheddar and pepperoni! A lovely snack! I'm very much liking the sounds of your filling too! Though sadly Yorkshire puddings are a rarity these days with maintaining my weight and having to go gluten free...

Back
Top Bottom