*** Mortal Kombat 11 ***

TNA

TNA

Caporegime
MK11.jpg

Mortal Kombat is back and better than ever in the next evolution of the iconic franchise.

Available to pre-order on Steam for £49.99. Release date April 23rd 2019.

Trailers

Mortal Kombat 11 Official Gameplay Reveal Event

Mortal Kombat 11 - Story Prologue Cinematic

Mortal Kombat 11 Gameplay Reveal

Mortal Kombat 11: Sonya Blade Official Trailer (Voiced by Ronda Rousey)

Mortal Kombat 11 Geras Reveal Trailer

Mortal Kombat 11 Fatality Montage Trailer

Last edited:
Caporegime
I see they remade the courtyard stage from mk1, now they have the monks decomposing and dead and the guards laying dead as well. Its at more of an angle in this but pretty recognisable.

TNA

TNA

Caporegime
OP
Is this going to be a paid DLC fest?
I really hope not. I never bother with that crap. I will buy it around release if it reviews well and I can get the standard version for under £30. Then 2-3 years later buy the final version which has everything in it for £5 :p

I actually never purchased Injustice 2 on release, waited a while and got the ultimate edition or whatever it is called for £12. WB discount their games quickly.

Caporegime
Wonder who the female slaphead is. Looks like being yet another "god* type character. It's funny how in each MK game the end boss is usually shown to be a lackie in the following game.

Soldato
The reveal event was today will be posting stuff up here later in the OP :)

Nice one for posting this, Im really hype for the game. if there wasn't a post I was going to make one.

I don't normally preorder but think im just going to grab it with the dlc. Im so happy they releasing pc same time as console.

The videoes look so good, so much violence, so much hype.

It's 15% off on greenman, maybe more if you find code.

Soldato
Hoping for a decent campaign story like they had in Mortal Kombat Komplete Edition. I really enjoy playing through these now. Thought the last 2 Injustice games were great fun.

I tell ya that challenge tower in mortal Kombat 9 was amazing. It actually took me weeks of solid game play to beat it, it felt impossible. Challange 200 was something like 3 high difficulty end bosses with 1 health bar.

I had a lot of fun with the live towers on mk10 I would often do the daily and the weekly challanges and score top 10 in the world.

I hope they bring back that ridiculously hard challenge tower from 9 and still have some of the live towers from 10.

TNA

TNA

Caporegime
OP
Nice one for posting this, Im really hype for the game. if there wasn't a post I was going to make one.

I don't normally preorder but think im just going to grab it with the dlc. Im so happy they releasing pc same time as console.

The videoes look so good, so much violence, so much hype.

It's 15% off on greenman, maybe more if you find code.
No problem. Been busy, but tomorrow once I get some time I will sort the OP out :)

Hopefully this thread gets more action than my SoulCalibur one. Disappointing to see the lack of interest in that game, hopefully it sold enough for another one in the future.

Back
Top Bottom