Mortal Kombat

Soldato
Well he is fighting a cg character, whether or not someone was standing in for goro or he had to fight thin air is anyone's guess. I'd presume someone was there in a greenscreen outfit, can't be easy to choreograph a fight against an 8 foot 4 armed opponent as there's really no frame of reference as to how that would go in practical terms vs a game fight where physics don't apply.

The Jax fight was absolute garbage aswell. It really wasn't the best.

The story is tripe but then you don't watch Mortal Kombat for that lol.

Caporegime
The Jax fight was absolute garbage aswell. It really wasn't the best.

The story is tripe but then you don't watch Mortal Kombat for that lol.

I can't look at that actor playing jax without seeing Jimmy Olson from supergirl, was waiting on him to beat the opponent over the head with a camera lens.

Permabanned
I was enjoying it for the most part but as that guy in those Pitch meetings said, We all thought Cole was going to be Scorpion didn't we, I felt a bit cheated tbh, the rest of you feel the same?

Associate
I'm not even jibbed that he wasn't Scorpion (although yeah obviously the whole plot was pivoted that way and I half expect to find out down the line that it was the plan and wet fart reaction to early versions led to how the end act played out), more that in franchise with scores of characters to play with they ignored literally dozens of Earth based characters who could have been in that spot in favour of an original one.

Especially after the last few games have had a continual film style plot anyway, this should have been an open goal.

Soldato
I was enjoying it for the most part but as that guy in those Pitch meetings said, We all thought Cole was going to be Scorpion didn't we, I felt a bit cheated tbh, the rest of you feel the same?

Cole turning into Sc0rps made no sense, I'm glad they stuck to the original game rivalry.

As a MK fan, I really liked the film, it was much better than the previous attempts, having Hiroyuki Sanada & Tadanobu Asano made all the difference, those first scenes could have been taken from any Samurai/ Ninja films

Noob Saibot in the sequel? :D

Back
Top Bottom