Moss Bros bespoke experience

Permabanned
I don't know, sometimes I sit in the garden in my string vest and pants smoking a cigar drinking obscenely expensive brandy "So this is what it's like to be dirty brown water trash and win the lottery"

I must admit I do like getting dressed up for dinner from time to time.

The two are not mutually exclusive interests. I too enjoy glugging Special Brew and chain smoking Richmond Superkings in my pants when I'm having a 'me day.'

Soldato
The two are not mutually exclusive interests. I too enjoy glugging Special Brew and chain smoking Richmond Superkings in my pants when I'm having a 'me day.'

Not far off a standard weekend for me, smoking rolls ups, drinking strong ale and swearing at an engine in a ripped tshirt seems to be my Saturday nights currently.

Deleted member 66701

D

Deleted member 66701

Im soon to be 23 and have one £100 suit (shirt, suit and trousers)... Damn..

I'm 36, now retired, with 15 years experience in the IT industry and I've only ever had two suits at any one time.

Currently own a black £80 dinner suit from Primark that I just wear to Masonic meetings and a plain black £70 suit also from Primark that I wear to weddings, funerals or to those Masonic meetings not requiring a dinner suit.

To sum up - you're not missing anything.

Associate
I need a new suit for the likes of weddings and Christmas parties. My old one is somewhere at the bottom of a wardrobe covered in sick, but that's a different story.

What colour do I buy? I'm quite fair-haired so thinking something dark grey/dark brown/navy? Also, 3pc ftw!

RSR

RSR

Soldato
I've got a few Tom Ford suits, yes, they are expensive but in terms of how it feels and fits it's very impressive. The whole experience suit fitting process is very impressive. When you compare that to a Boss suit I have and it's night and day different in every aspect of quality and fit, it almost feels cheap.

For the money M&S suits are some of the best in that price range as well IMO.

In summary with suits, it's the old expression of you pay for what you get.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom