MotoGP 2023 + Fantasy Team

Soldato
Should have started this thread a couple of weeks ago but the new season is here and there is a fantasy team. You signup through MotoGP and this is the link to the league.

League is called OCUK
code is 2RWLR2KK

For me Ducati are obviously the team to beat again and Bagnaia has to be the favorite but I think Fabio will be there or there abouts. Hopefully Marc can get enough out of the Honda which is sadly lacking to get in the title race or at least cause some chaos.

The sprints liven Saturdays up a fair bit. This season could be awesome!

Soldato
Last nights sprint was superb. Great start to the season Although sadly seems Bastianini will miss part of it. Was looking forward to seeing him compete on the factory bike.
Almost impossible to write Marc off but already it looks as if he has his work cut out to finish ahead of the Ducs. Hopefully April’s and KTM can continue to close the gaps. Going to be another great season.

Soldato
Give him a Ducati and no one will ever get near for a collision ;)

Not sure what they do with him really. From the highs of that pole lap to that absolute mess . His own worst enemy. Hope oliveria is ok.

Shame vinales couldn't keep up later on . Not the best race

Associate
For me Marquez should get a race ban for that atleast, completely overriding the bike with no respect for other riders. Its not like this is a one off, he has history for that sort sort of thing, all apologetic after the event but just keeps on doing it anyway. On a positive note the sprint race really was excellent, much more exciting than today's normal race.

Soldato
Last edited:
Soldato
What sprint race again ! Wonder if the tyres will last for KTM today ! Handling like on rails yesterday but miller said his tyres paid the price

Poor Oliveira. Not having much luck ! Hope he's ok

Caporegime
What is going on with these penalties. Let them race!

Ridiculous isn't it. Went awfully quiet after them though, I wonder if someone had a word. Top form from Binder and Pecco, superb stuff.

KTM are smashing it at the moment, whoever manages the launch control of those machines is a wizard.

Soldato
Feddie Spencer and the rest of the stewards need to get out of their ivory tower and explain some of their decisions. I fail to understand why Quartararo got that long lap penalty. As for Bagnaia having to drop a position, it's a race FFS!

The stewarding decisions are ruining MotoGP.

Soldato
Marcs definitely back. Certainly found the Hondas limit , he's about half a second quicker than rins on the next quickest one but has written 2 bikes off today already :p

Jack miller surely the favourite for the weekend . Even if it rains

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom