1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Motorbike padlock and chain advice

Discussion in 'Biker's Cafe' started by eidolon, Jan 6, 2010.

1. djbenjo

Mobster

Almax :)

2. helpimcrap

Capodecina

easy and quick option is a disc lock. deters thieves on the off chance. otherwise as said - Almax. i seem to remember Zanx off visordown used to be a tester type person and he used to do stupid things to try and break them. expensive mind.

3. Felix

Mobster

Got my chain and lock today, not an Almax but one that should stand up to a bit of bashing.

I am lucky I got the 1.5m (thanks for the suggestion) as its amazing how the length disappears once you get it round the wheel and then try and chain it to some immovable. I dunno why Almax would even consider a 7cm chain!

4. Mucky_Pup

Mobster

I finally bought a chain bag for mine, went over my pillion seat (not like I need it), saves it being on my back, which weighs a bit, and would royally **** me if I had a proper off.

5. Felix

Mobster

I had mine delivered to work and I didn't even like the fact I was carrying it in my ruck sac.

6. paddy

Wise Guy

Good to hear, now remember to use it :)

From the Almax site:
    "The Series III was designed to carry on your motorcycle, the shorter 0.7m was designed for bicycle owners."