Motorbikes With Centre Exhausts

Associate
I dont think youl get bored of it that quickly - the CBR600F I have has ~100bhp I think, and still gives me a willy tingle everytime I floor it - almost laughed my helmet off when on the M1 on the way back to town had a new shape TT quattro 'have a go' - opened her up - oh you appear to be receding in my mirrors :D
Those ER6's are well chuckable in my opinion - the instructor who took me for my DAS has one as his everyday training bike, loves it and he has a stable of 1 litre Ninjas for proper fun.

Associate
OP
Great, I am looking at getting one in the spring. Everyone says I will quickly become bored of it but I want to start on something small and gain some experience first.

I'm still learning and gaining confidence myself :)

I went for a tour around the local towns one evening last weekend and it was a very pleasant ride. Hardly any traffic with it being the evening :)

I bought the black CBF125 new for £2020. It's done just under 1500 miles so far. I'll be looking to sell her on before I move up to the 600cc range :)

RDM

RDM

Soldato
VFR800, upright riding position and the VTEC is nice for either commuting or putting a bit of power down.

Soldato
My option would be the New shape Hornet . Top bike and you wont get bored as quick .

honda-hornet-nera.jpg

Persil

Ev0

Ev0

Soldato
My option would be the New shape Hornet . Top bike and you wont get bored as quick .

honda-hornet-nera.jpg

Persil

I want one of these, badly (but in a different colour). Alas time and money will mean I doubt I'll get to do a bike license soon if at all :(

Just love the naked/street bike look.

Associate
OP
Honestly there are far more important criteria than exhaust location when choosing a bike.

I'm sure many people have their lists of importance ordered differently :p

It's not the MAIN concern I have, but I started this thread specificly so that I might glean information on bikes, other than those I mentioned in my first post, that have the centre configuration of exhaust :)

Soldato
What's your budget MADMAN?.

I'll throw a bit of a "curveball" into the mix, a bike that got rave reviews at it's launch and continues to do so :-

Aprilia Shiver

Has a fiercely loyal fanbase and is a seriously accomplished bike. :cool:

Also has that little bit of exclusivity that the Jap tackle doesn't. :D

Associate
I want one of these, badly (but in a different colour). Alas time and money will mean I doubt I'll get to do a bike license soon if at all :(

Just love the naked/street bike look.

I had one of those in gold.

Awesome little bikes, handled like a dream, quite honestly couldn't fault it and miss it to a certain extent now....

2749955505_bebe6c7dc2_o.jpg

Associate
be interesting to see what a 750 twin is like..

Have ridden a Dorsoduro briefly and a Shiver for a couple of hundred miles. Nice bikes (same motor in both), throttle response in sport mode is nothing short of :eek: brutal :eek: but for a motor kicking out (allegedly) 95HP it is severely lacking in mid-range grunt, especially for a twin :( Everything else about them is great though, and the stock exhausts sound great considering they are, well, stock :cool:

Back
Top Bottom